-❄️ACT9❄️-

*Stay by Rihanna by ft Mikky Ekko *

Everyone is still at Shetty house as cate explains that she is going to free the woods and Sam wants to help too, they about to leave "you can beat me" cate tells Jorden "but do you really think you can beat him?" Neo looks at Jorden as they walk ...

Everyone is still at Shetty house as cate explains that she is going to free the woods and Sam wants to help too, they about to leave "you can beat me" cate tells Jorden "but do you really think you can beat him?" Neo looks at Jorden as they walk pass the couple. "Fuck" Jorden pulls out their phone "who are you calling?" Neo ask "Campus security emergency line." Emma slaps the phone "yo" "are you crazy? They'll get Sam." "What about all the people in the woods? She lets them out. It's gonna be chaos" "Jorden right" Neo says "yeah,but-"you too" Marie and Jorden argue "we can stop them" Neo tells them.... Neo and Jorden are inside the campus seeing dead bodies "we need to stop this" "we need to split up" she says "no, your stay here with me" "I got this" Neo gives Jorden a heated kiss "I love you" Neo walks away and help the people that are hurt or injured...

  Neo and Jorden are inside the campus seeing dead bodies "we need to stop this" "we need to split up" she says "no, your stay here with me" "I got this" Neo gives Jorden a heated kiss "I love you" Neo walks away and help the people that are hurt ...

"Come on" Neo grabs the stranger hand "hide" they run "why are you helping these humans!" A boy said "because their innocent" "then I have to kill you" her body covered with mist "okay then" Neo throws ice but he moves fast shit. She closed her eyes as she felt the wind next her and grab his arm making his body freeze "got you" Neo felt her body relax "Neo!" "Jorden!" They both ran into each other "are you hurt?! I will kill someone who hurt you" she release the hug " I'm okay" Jorden moves her hair "I love you so much Neo" "love you too" "guys!" We see Marie running towards us "look out!!" We see Cate's hand is about to touch one of them but it was too late... "Neo!"

Jorden watch their women scream in pain as they grab Neo "breathe

Jorden watch their women scream in pain as they grab Neo "breathe.... You can stop this" "I CANT...YOU NEED TO LEAVE BEFORE I GET YOU HURT" Neo push Jorden far making him fly. Marie sees a white mist covering her body as a black paw comes out "we need to run!!" "No, we can't leave her!!" Jorden gets up but evil white fox kitsune steps out of the fog. Cate comes next to her "kill them" the Kitsune runs after them "let's go!!" Marie and Jorden ran into the campus as they hear nails *click their both hiding "we need to do something" Jorden whisper "we can't... we have to kill her" Marie grabs her knife "No!" Jorden grip her hand but tight "I'm not killing the girl I love" "well 'your girl' is going to kill us!" *click "I find a way to save Neo" I got it Jorden gets out the hiding spot "what are you doing?" "Distraction" "what! Your going to died!" "Go!Neo I'm here!" *growling Jorden runs but he stops "Neo, I know you're in there.... Remember the day you first came to the school- the kitsune walks slowly *growl "you saw me get shot and ask me if I'm okay. I always wonder why did you ask me....-the kitsune gets more closer "because you're a nice, amazing person I ever met." Jorden felt his eyes get blurry "how about when we saw my memories and you defended me even though I made a stupid ass mistake!" Marie is near them with her knife as the Kitsune let out a roar and jump on top of Jorden...

Jorden looks up to see the Kitsune crying "Neo!" They felt something wet, Jorden look down to see blood dripping "No!!!!" They see mist as Neo human body drops "please!" Jorden grab her to his lap "Neo" they look up to see Marie holding a bloody k...

Jorden looks up to see the Kitsune crying "Neo!" They felt something wet, Jorden look down to see blood dripping "No!!!!" They see mist as Neo human body drops "please!" Jorden grab her to his lap "Neo" they look up to see Marie holding a bloody knife "what have you done!!" Jorden yells/crys "Jorden- I- I thought she-" go!" Neo eyes slowly open "I'm sorry" "it's okay, Jorden" she moves his hair "it's okay.... I'm in the arms of my first love... the first person I- I always love you Jorden il" Neo took her final breath "I always love you Neo Moon" Jorden hugs her dead body close as they let out a big scream "Why! Why! I should have protected you more".......

 the first person I- I always love you Jorden il" Neo took her final breath "I  always love you Neo Moon"  Jorden hugs her dead body close as they let out a big scream "Why! Why! I should have protected you more"

Marie watch as she couldn't leave i just killed someone "I told you to leave" "I- I didn't want this to happen" Jorden felt angry,hurt, and broken as they carry Neo's body wrapped with their jacket.. Homelander fly's down as he talks to Marie about kill their own people.......... "Neo!" Jorden wakes up to a white like hospital room as Andra, Emma who been awake but not Marie "it's okay" "Neo?" Jorden sees her "how-how?" "I lost my tail... I have only 8 lives" Jorden pulls her into a kiss "I miss you" "I miss you too" they rub her face to them this is like a dream "marry me" "yes Jorden il" "where are we?" Marie ask them......

 I have only 8 lives" Jorden pulls her into a kiss "I miss you" "I miss you too" they rub her face to them this is like a dream "marry me" "yes Jorden il" "where are we?" Marie ask them

A/N THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING THIS 😀 I can't wait to see season 2 hehe. Shout out to the artist who created this beautiful art piece