𝟎𝟐

˳.。◦⁰

⌈𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙺𝙾𝙽𝙼𝙰⌋

♩: 𝙷𝚎𝚛 - 𝚃𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛

⌊𝟹:𝟺𝟾 𝙰𝙼⌉
I continuously blinked to help my eyes adjust to the brightness that came from my phone in my dark room, the only other source of light was the view from outside; the soft glow of streetlights and buildings. I stumbled into bed two hours ago and have been on a search for her since then. The cool night air was still and the sound of traffic hummed in the background, making it hard for me to stay up. I could tell that I was growing more and more tired but god was I desperate.

Even if I have no luck, I could never quit on her.
⌚︎

 "Angel

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Angel.."
"...King."
"Angel.."
          "...Kennedy."
            ...
"Kind of bland but let's see."  This is the eighteenth profile I've looked at so far, I even went alphabetically with the last names.

I jolted at the sound of my door opening abruptly, almost dropping my phone.

"I am not a cop, chill man. The fuck are you doing up so late anyway?" Taco wiped his eyes as he leaned on the door frame. I sat up and scratched my head frustratingly, laying my phone on my lap. I turned on the lamp on my bedside table.  "I can't even explain."   I tried laughing off what he had asked but it didn't work.

"What's on your mind?"
I sighed, giving in to his question.
"It's this girl, Angel. I can't get my mind off of her since we met. She's so pretty."

⌚︎

"So this entire time, you've been searching for her socials?"
I nodded my head.
"Why didn't you ask me, I know a lot of people. It's concerning for real.." I handed him my phone, having Instagram opened so he can start off somewhere. He looked over at me in a concerning way, "You really are desperate. You doing this alphabetically?" I nodded my head again, "I ended at 'k'."

"Starting off at 'l'. Give me a second."
I started to describe how she looked so that he can get an idea of what she looks like in her profile picture. But not even three minutes after of me giving him a description, he found her page.
"And there's even a link tree to her other socials. Don't do the most though, knowing how you are."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 17, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐒𝐇𝐄. - 𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें