Sparring Sessions

The Duo Enter Bolo's Dojo, Bolo spent months Making his Dojo to train people to become heroes, So far his Hard work has paid off, well mostly, As soon as Plink saw the inside of his Dojo She was Excited And Amazed, Bolo smiled at his friend.

Plink: Wooaaah!! This was all You!?

Bolo: Yup All Me, Sure it cost a lot of money, but i managed to get through it

Plink: Woooooww!!!

Bolo: (Thinks for a moment) Say Wanna do a little Sparring Match?!

Plink: Sure!

Bolo and Plink Prepped themselves for Their Sparring Match, Bolo Stretched his Legs While Plink Stretched her Arms, "No Turning Back" Bolo Said with a Serious Tone. "Bring It On" Plink Replied, Just then The Fight Began.

Bolo started off Strong and Ferocious, However Plink Started off Fast and Athletic, They both tried hitting Blows at each other but ended up Dodging each others Attacks, Bolo Managed to hit a blow at Plink knocking her back, But she quickly got up, She then ran towards him and got a blow on his Shoulder "You're Really Good!" Bolo said, "Thanks You're Really good Too" Plink Replied as they Resumed fighting.

The Fight Went on until a Timer went off, Their fight was a Tie, They both took a breather for a moment, Bolo wiped the Sweat off his face with a Towel while Plink took a big swig of Cold water.

Plink: That was a great fight, Hope we can do more in the future!

Bolo: "Sigh" Yeah it was, You Fight Good Plink, Maybe i can teach you stuff more

Plink: Or maybe i can teach you some moves too!

Bolo: That'd be Awesome!

The Friends Both Fist bump, They then go to Bolo's House to hang out more.