Strange Feelings and Advice

A Month Has Passed and Bolo has recovered from his Wounds Successfully, He was finally home and he Spent A lot of Time With Plink more, Their friendship had bloomed so much, They would Spar, Talk, Tell Stories, Make Up Jokes, and Other Friend Stuff, Once Plink opened more with Bolo She started having Other Feelings Towards Him, One Day When She was with the Girls She Went to Vera For Some Advice or Help.

"Hey Vera Can You Help Me With Something?" Plink Asked Vera "Oh Uhh Sure" Vera said as they kept walking, "What Seems To Be The Problem?" Vera Asked As Plink gave a heavy sigh.

"I've Been Having These Strange "Feelings" Lately" Plink Blushed a bit before finishing "W-With Bolo!" Once Plink said that Vera Immediately Blushed "W-What Kinda Feelings??" She Asked Very Curious, Plink Nervously Brushed her Hair with her Fingers "W-Well-" Plink Couldn't think of anything to say, "It's Alright, Take Your Time!" Vera Replied Supporting her friend.

After a Moment Plink finally Managed up Courage to talk to her "Well Bolo's Real Nice To Me Ever Since We Met!, He's Had My Back For So Long and Does A Lot For Me, We're Friends, But I Have This Amazing Positive Energy When I'm Around Him" Vera had a Smirk on her face after Plink finished her statement.

"You Really like him Don't you Plink?!" Vera Replied with a sarcastic smile, Plink Blushed again and Vera Took a breath in and out, "Listen, It's Normal To have Those Types Of Feelings, Bolo's Your Very First 'Guy Friend' And Sometimes Girls Have Feelings Towards Guys, And I'll Admit Bolo's Pretty Ho-C-Cool Cool! 'Ahem' But Don't Let It Get Over Your Head Alright?".

"Yeah I Guess You're Right!" Plink Said as She and Vera Embraced Each Other, Just Then They Meet Up With Bolo Himself Who is Wearing Black Clothing instead of his Blue clothes and white T shirt, "Oooh Look At You Bolo" Vera Remarked "Uhh Thanks I Decided to wear another outfit for a Change, It Was Plink's Suggestion" He said as Plink Giggled.

"I've Been Giving Him Advice as well, and He's Given Me Good Advice Too" Plink Giggled, Vera loved seeing the Connection between Bolo and Plink, She Really Thinks They're Perfect Together, "Hey Plink Wanna Go To The Water Town History Museum??" Bolo Asked "Sure It Sound's Fun!!" Plink said with Excitement, She then Hugged Vera Goodbye as they Parted Ways.

Just then Zapple appeard and Saw Bolo And Plink Walk Away, She Turned to Vera with a grin, "We're Losing The Bet Aren't We?" Zapple Asked "It Look's Like It Sadly" Vera Replied.

"Damn" Zapple Cursed as they walked away, Meanwhile Bolo was at his house having strange feelings about someone too, He wouldn't stop thinking about Plink and that kiss she gave him during his time at the hospital, Bolo needed some advice and help, so he went to Mimic's workshop despite it being his day off, he made it to Mimic's workshop for a guy to guy talk.

"Bolo Lad! What are you doing here on your day off?" Mimic said as bolo placed his hands in his pockets, "W-Well Sir i'm hoping you could help me out with something" Bolo said nervously

"Ah, come on in, lad. What's on your mind?" Mimic gestured for Bolo to take a seat amidst the scattered tools and gadgets of his workshop.

Bolo hesitated for a moment before speaking. "It's about Plink," he admitted, his voice tinged with uncertainty.

Mimic's eyes lit up with understanding. "Ah, Plink, eh? She's quite the character, that one. What seems to be the trouble?"

Bolo shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "I... I can't stop thinking about her. Ever since she helped me through my recovery, things between us have felt different. I'm not sure if it's just gratitude for her friendship or something more."

Mimic nodded knowingly. "Ah, young love. It's a powerful thing, lad. But you need to tread carefully. Plink's a special girl, and if you're going to pursue something more, you've got to be sure it's what you both want."

Bolo nodded, his brow furrowed with concern. "But how do I know for sure? What if I ruin our friendship by admitting how I feel?"

Mimic placed a reassuring hand on Bolo's shoulder. "You'll never know unless you try, lad. But remember, communication is key. Talk to Plink, be honest about your feelings, and above all, be prepared for whatever her response may be."

Bolo took a deep breath, feeling a surge of determination. "You're right, Mimic. I can't keep avoiding this. I'll talk to her and see where things go."

Mimic smiled warmly. "That's the spirit, lad." Mimic said as Bolo walked out of the Workshop, "Oh And Bolo!" Bolo turned around to see mimic who had a strict look to his face.

"Remember to take things Slow!, Do Not Rush On Your Relationship with that girl, And For The Sake of Yourself, Do Not Act Like Your Old Self, I Know you're starting to mature now, but you must not go back to your old ways" Mimic told him.

Feeling a newfound sense of confidence, Bolo thanked Mimic and made his way back home, ready to finally confront his feelings for Plink and see where their friendship might lead.