Sex

*************SMUT**************

Lucifer threw me on the bed and my clothes practically fell off. 

I wanted him.

No.

I needed him.

Needed his touch.

My body reacted as his fingers traced my skin.

I squirmed beneath him, needing more contact as he hovered above me.

"Look at you" he chuckled, his voice thick with sex "look how desperate you are for me Gracie"

I blushed and tried to pull him down. 

He resisted. 

"No baby" he smirked "I'm going to enjoy making you wait"

His tone was enough to make me weak. 

I whimpered as he thumbed my nipple, already hard and sensitive from being near him. His other hand traced my inner thigh and I thrust towards him.

"So eager" he smirked.
I wasn't used to this much dirty talk during sex......it was making me feel like an inexperience virgin all over again. I loved it. "Tell me what you want Gracie" he purred

I reached for his hand and guided it towards my core. He allowed me to pull him so far but stopped just out of reach and chuckled.

"Use your words baby" he commanded 

"Please" I squirmed 

"Be a good girl and tell me what you want" he smirked, fingers tracing the birth mark at the top of my thigh.

"Touch me Lucifer" I blushed, as soon as his fingers brushed my throbbing clit I cried out in pleasure. 

"that's it baby" he purred "tell me how good I make you feel" he kissed my belly button and trailed soft wet kisses down to my core as his fingers teased my clit. He slid them down and began to slide them in and out of my entrance. Before I had chance to react to the way that felt, his tongue slid over my clit and I saw stars. 

The way his tongue worked me was like nothing I had every felt. He had me coming undone beneath him and he was loving every second. He curled his fingers as he found my G spot and I screamed his name. My climax was building and I clutched at the bed panting. I was about to reach my release when he pulled away. 

I opened my eyes and he was above me smirking. Oh no. He did not get to play me like that. 

"Are you angry Gracie?" he asked, I raised my eyebrows, was he serious? "Show me how much" he challenged 

I pushed him over and straddled him, thrusting and rotating with such urgency that now Lucifer couldn't control the noises escaping his lips. 

"there she is" he whispered "take what you want Gracie" he managed to say between moans.

I changed tactics and began to bounce,

"Oh fuck" he groaned

"Does that feel good Luci?" I whispered, leaning down to bite his ear. He gasped and before I had chance to register what was happening he'd flipped us over and taken back control. 

"Good?" he rasped "I'm going to make you feel more than 'good'"

And that was definitely a promise.

*************************

I took on board what Lucifer had said and returned home to my daughter. 

Unfortunately, now I needed distracting from the desire he had awakened in me. 

I was wrong to think it was sex that I'd missed. It wasn't just any mans touch that I'd been longing for. It was Lucifers. 

The next few weeks I went through one night stand after one night standing, desperate for one of them to make me feel the way he had. Desperate to convince myself that there wasn't anything between us, he wasn't special, it had just been sex. But no-one measured up.

"Which one was he?" Lily asked as my latest conquest left the apartment. I just shrugged,

"He's new" I told her "You haven't seen him before"

"What happened to Mark?" she asked, referring to a guy from earlier that week, I shook my head. "Dave? Chris? Lewis? Arthur?" all got the same response "Brad?" she asked exasperated 

"Now he had potential" I smirked, taking a sip of my tea. She rolled her eyes,

"Well that guy wasn't Brad" she observed, so who's he?" I looked away and drank the rest of my tea, avoiding eye contact. 

"You don't even remember his name do you!" she gasped

"Judgey much!"I groaned

"Mom you can't carry on like this" she groaned back

"Would you rather I got back on the road hunting?" I asked

"I'd rather you didn't bring home every Tom, Dick and Harry" she replied

"Harry!" I exclaimed "That was it!" 

Lily looked confused for a second and then realised I was referring to the guy who had just left, sending us both into a fit of giggles.

"What are you girls giggling at?" Lucifer asked

"Jesus Lucifer" I yelled as he popped in without warning "Just because the warding is down doesn't mean you can pop in unannounced"

"It doesn't?" he smirked innocently, walking closer, whispering the next part so only I could hear "But you wish I did" I blushed and stepped away. Lily caught my eye and raised an eyebrow. I felt like a rabbit caught in headlights. What was he playing at! Lily couldn't pick up on the sexual tension between us. She couldn't know. It didn't mean anything. 

"Dad you're supposed to knock" she chastised, folding her arms. I sighed in relief, hoping she hadn't read too much into what she's witnessed.

"Sorry darling" he chuckled, his tone completely changing for her as he pulled her into a hug. 

"You two have plans today?" I asked, 

"Dad's taking me for breakfast" Lily told me 

"You're welcome to join us" Lucifer smirked,

"Thanks but I have a date" I told them

"Another one?" Lily exclaimed, my eyes widened in embarrassment  as she referred to my dating habits in front of her father. Although, I wanted him to know that there had been other men since that night.

"I heard you'd been busy" Lucifer chuckled. He'd heard? From who?

"That's none of your business" I replied defensively, 

"Of course not" he smiled "Just like my dating life is none of yours"

"you're dating?" me and Lily asked at the same time. Getting a taste of my own medicine.

"As I said" he chuckled "None of your business" 

"Well you two enjoy breakfast" I forced a smile, Lily gave me a hug and I turned toward my room before I had to endure any further exchange between myself and Lucifer.

******************************

Hey guys!

Anyone else feeling that jealousy from Grace?

Comment and Vote!!!

Lots of Love xxxxxxxxxxx