9

My eyes fluttered open, and I winced as they adjusted to the harsh, unwelcome brightness of the room. The sharp, shooting pain in my legs immediately drew my attention, and I moaned softly as I shifted on the soft mattress.

The memories of last night rushed back, flooding my mind with fear and dread. Jungkook came into view. He was in the midst of gently bandaging my right leg, his touch surprisingly tender, considering the circumstances. I wanted to scream and pull my leg away, but the searing pain in my leg forced me to stop.

In my panic, I looked at him with wide, fearful eyes, my voice trembling as I whispered, "Leave me alone."

He met my gaze with an unsettling calm, his voice devoid of emotion as he instructed, "Keep your legs still, Sooyeon."

With great effort, I tried to obey his command, my legs trembling and the pain still throbbing through my body. The room remained silent, except for the occasional rustle of bandages.

As Jungkook continued to bandage my injured leg, I couldn't help but study his face. His expression remained cold, and I couldn't get any hint of what was going through his mind.

"Jungkook, why are you doing this?" I finally mustered the courage to ask, my voice quivering with fear and confusion. "What do you want from me?"

His gaze remained locked on his task, his hands steady and methodical as he answered, "For now, rest and let your leg heal."

Tears welled up in my eyes as I desperately clung to the promise Jungkook had made the previous night. "You said if I eat dinner, you're gonna let me go home. It's morning now. Let me go!" I sobbed, my voice quaking with fear and anger. The emotions of my captivity were overwhelming, and my cries filled the room.

Jungkook moved swiftly to pull down my skirt once he was done bandaging and replied, "You're not going anywhere." His voice was devoid of any emotion.

My heart shattered into a million pieces, and a wave of anguish washed over me. How could he say those words so casually? "What do you mean I'm not going anywhere? I don't want to be held hostage here any longer! I need to see my parents!" My voice quivered with determination and a hint of desperation, as I pleaded for my freedom.

I watched in silence as he rose from his chair and made his way towards the door. He didn't utter a word, his expression devoid of any emotion. A single tear escaped my eye, tracing a path down my cheek, as he closed the door behind him, leaving me shattered. Once again.

I sat there for what felt like an eternity, my eyes sore from the endless tears. Exhaustion overcame me, and I drifted into a fitful sleep. Suddenly, the creaking of the door startled me awake. I squinted through blurry eyes and saw a figure approaching, carrying a tray. It was the maid I had met when I had sex with Jungkook.

Anger surged through me, and I snapped at her, "I don't want any food!" My voice trembled with frustration and hurt.

She looked at me with concern, her voice gentle but firm. "Miss Sooyeon, please have your breakfast. Otherwise, Master Jungkook is going to be very mad." I glared at her, my anger boiling over. "I don't care what that asshole does! If starving means I can die instead of living like this, then I would rather starve!" My words were filled with defiance and a desperate longing for freedom.

The maid let out a deep sigh, her eyes filled with a mix of sympathy and worry. She gently placed the tray on the bedside table and said, "Listen, if you don't eat, that jerk is gonna come up with even worse ways to mess with you. You know how these mafias are."

I looked at her, my anger slowly subsiding as a flicker of fear crept in. "What do you mean? What else could he possibly do?" I asked, my voice trembling with apprehension.

"He's got a twisted mind, miss," she replied, her voice filled with a somber tone. "Trust me, eating is the least of your worries right now."

Her words hung heavy in the air, and I realized that I had to make a choice. Reluctantly, I picked up the spoon and took a small bite, knowing that it was a small price to pay for my safety.

The maid smiled warmly at me, her touch comforting as she gently caressed my hair. "Good, miss. Eat as much as you want. And if you need anything, let me know." Her kindness and genuine concern brought a glimmer of hope in the midst of my despair.

I shake my head, frustration and longing evident in my voice. "There's nothing I want except for freedom, right now," I say, my words filled with determination and a hint of sadness.

The maid's expression changes, and she offers an apologetic smile. "Sorry, miss, I cannot help with that. But you'll get all sorts of comforts here," she says, her voice tinged with regret. With a final nod, she walks away, leaving me to contemplate her words.

As she leaves, I feel a mix of disappointment and resignation. I understand that her hands may be tied, and she can only do so much within the constraints of this place. I watch her go, a sense of loneliness settling in.

"I'll see you later. Take care," she calls back, her voice filled with genuine concern. Though her help may be limited, her kind words provide a small glimmer of comfort.

---

Third Person's POV :-

Mrs. Park, the maid, settled down at the dining table with a warm smile. "Did you make her eat?" Jungkook asked, scooping another serving of rice onto his plate. Mrs. Park beamed and nodded, a sense of accomplishment evident in her voice. "Yes! Our plan worked!" she exclaimed, her excitement filling the room.

Jungkook sighed, relieved to hear the news. "That's good. I'm glad she's eating now. Thank you, Mrs. Park."

---