Enter the Oath

Had it perhaps been by fateful chance or be it reason, the world had it for them. The world that was vast with millions, billions-perchance. Full blue and green color.

The world was of a way of itself. Bashful sunsets and moonlit nights that shivered the touch of waters. It has chosen, and it chose them of all. Why it had, but a clue. Maybe it was family to set them astray towards the same path.

Nothing of the sort sworn them to a legacy of non blooded brotherhood. Maybe it was fair, a lonely boy who longs for a stable wanting figure, a boy left in a family to be forced to marriage, and a boy who wasn't meant for an unforgiving world; hatred born with his name.

When they grew, it wasn't together, it was apart. Offers to kill, threats, and bloodshed. Two had it out for the same little boy who just wanted friends; much less anything of brothers. But, it was the day that same black haired, seven year old, small little boy got kidnapped, it had a string attaching them.

It wasn't rip able, cut able, or see able. Just acknowledgeable, inescapable. Just why would they fidget to scamper away from it? Try to testify when they could embrace the facts true as light of sun blasting them into a universe of future.

This was special and they had no reason to ignore it. 
Saving that boy was what made the eldest realize, he has a reason for life, made the second eldest- second youngest understand, there was a loving home for him, and the youngest by three years trust, he has figures in his life who want to be there. Brothers.

It was the worlds way of saying it was themselves who change one another, they were one for each other in this life time until the last. They were made to be brothering soulmates.

When rock bottom for them was nearing the edge of a cliff over top of them, it hung there for a couple months. They had each other while time was right.

The eldest would finally come back happy as a bumble bee previous to his earlier days kind of attitude.
Having been more of a wasp.

The middle blond one was pleased as an elegant person served a tea from a gods hand. He was certain that the oldest had changed, before, he couldn't tell if he'd live until the sun arose again the next time. That worried until he hadn't needed to, not while he and their youngest was alive.

The youngest of the three was always elated. Rare as spotting a well hidden camouflaged lizard in the screens of trees and greenery in general, he would be upset. He was a ball of sunshine in a blizzard, he was all they needed to be happier than happy.

It was them against the world that was forcibly pitted against them and all odds. Entirely unjust.

"Yo, Sabo," Greeted informally by the black haired one with detailing freckles lining twenty two. It was a welcoming thing they've measured themselves up to the wire in. 

Something they had with one another and found it endearing, truly a blessing how one thing can be so homely. "What's up Ace?" The blond boy barely phonated through clutches of meat between his teeth, full cheeks and honest disinterest; He swallowed the last bit of food.

Food was common ground between the brothers, simple as it may, special as they all loved food like the sun glazing down on them in the cold, or a shivering breeze in the heat of heated rooms.

All thoroughly enjoyed. "Do you think we swore by oath?" The anger issued one had an appalling tone as he spoke from deep inside, Sabo was taken aback a stomach drop to an inch.

If it was something so crystal clear to have to question, Sabo would've. "Yeah, perhaps. Though, we would've had to have swore to oath on top of swearing a toast to brotherhood."