2

"and still nobody wants me (still nobody wants me)"
---

"Ah, I see." He stared at the sun as he floated high above the clouds, feeling the wind on his skin. "I was a nobody after all."

The moment he got back down to land, the first thing he did was gaze at what was a pile of rubble. A whole school got fixed as if nothing had happened. At this point, he wondered how powerful Kageyama is— or whatever that was — since the other esper could rebuild something so easily to the point one might wonder if it was a figment of their imagination. He tried to approach Kageyama, trying to clear the air after what had happened.

Losing was quite embarrassing one might say, especially when you're stripped butt naked in front of what used to be your goons. He had honestly forgotten about it, feeling the chilly breeze at this realization. He tried to salvage what was left of his dignity as his acquaintances fled.

"Heh. See Kageyama? You were right. Without our ESP, we're left with noth-" He began to speak, but he was interrupted by the people that Kageyama came with. Maybe they were his friends, seeing as they asked about Kageyama's well-being. He watched as Kageyama assured them. Is that what friends are like?

All he could do is sigh in defeat.

"What can I say?" He looked at the clouds above, rain pouring lightly. "I lost in every way possible."

My God, I'm so lonely

So I open the window

To hear sounds of people

It was a miracle that his bag survived the fight, but then again Kageyama was a miracle by himself. He picked it up, dusted it off, and searched for his wallet. It was a walk of shame going to the nearest clothing shop, in hopes that he'll get clothes to cover him before walking the long route to his apartment, which would be much worse in his opinion.

He was as discreet as he can, wearing said clothes without anyone seeing him, in perfect timing before the plebi- person at the counter returned. He dried himself with a small towel he had in his bag and settled on a pink sweater with green accents, with some random leggings he found. He paid of course, as he stepped outside, the rain still pouring. He tried to find an umbrella within his bag, thankfully having one this time and walked to his apartment.

He felt a little lightheaded.

Venus, planet of love

Was destroyed by global warming

Did its people want too much, too?

Did its people want too much?

It takes time for the consequences to set in.