details/prologue

this is the description of what the character looks like :3

feel free to skip <3

START: November 6th, 2023

END:

(disclaimers at the bottom)

-

you are the outcast of your family, despite being the oldest, your parents hate you. you have no idea why, or what you did to make them despise you so much. you would always work hard, care, and do the little things that mattered, but they never acknowledged a thing you did. it was frustrating, none the less, but you still tried since you believed the little things mattered.

your name is Akime Kaneko. you are a beautiful young woman in your small, town village thing. everyone in your town love and adore you for your kind-hearted acts and consideration for your elders. you are young, 14 years old to be exact. you have long hair as white as snow, and emerald-green eyes. you are about 5'5 in height. you normally wear a traditional kimono.

(please dont come at me, im not japanese and i dont know anything about the culture :,)

your parents are in their 40's and what look to be in their mid 60's (💀), they both have black hair, your mom has brown eyes, and your dad has blueish-green eyes. your dad is 6'6/198.12cm and your mom is 5'11/180.34cm (giants). 

you have three siblings. Yamiko Kaneko (younger sister, 10), Hashiru Kaneko (younger brother, 7), and Himiko Kaneko (youngest sister, 4). 

-

im sorry if you dislike the description, im just trying to put an image into your head about how you look :3

DISCLAIMERS!!

-pictures, memes, and videos used in this story ARE NOT mine.

-i give credit to any pictures, memes, and videos i use if they are available.

-contains manga and anime spoilers.

-i do NOT own Demon Slayer in any way.

-i wil add curse words rarely, like once or twice every chapter type of rare.

-this story may seem cringe or boring.

-im a little goofy, so sometimes i will add (parentheses) if i am speaking to the reader, you.

-there may be some typos.

-has some impulsive/intrusive thoughts.

-later in the story will have some descripted words including blood.

-chapters may be shorter than usual.

i dunno what else to put here without spoiling anything, so im just gonna get on with the chapters :/  

(more details in the "story details")