03 | surprise present 🎃 2/2

Draco's POV

Draco's POV

I brought Harry inside my room and placed him on my bed. I locked the doors and placed a silencing charm on the room just in case ;). Harry stared at me with his innocent, green orbs and ruffled hair. I used my actual wand to start carving the pumpkin. Soon enough, Harry caught on to what I was carving and started carving back.

 Soon enough, Harry caught on to what I was carving and started carving back

I poked my wand through the heart and Harry did the same. Without breaking eye contact, I slowly leant down and started ferociously licking his wand. "W-what are you doing Dr-Draco?!"

"Come on pumpkin pie, don't you like it?"

"M-maybe" Harry looked down shyly.

"Then obey your alpha's orders and lick my wand" I growled, getting impatient.

Harry reached down and started licking my wand too, but after a few seconds, a smoky odour started filling the room, forcing us to pull away from each other. "What's ha-happening?"

"Don't worry Potter, your alpha's here, you'll be safe"

Eventually the smoke cleared and as we surveyed the area, we were met with a shocking sight. "Our wands, they melted!! 😾" I growled with anger.

"I-i'm sorry D-Draco, I ruined y-your Halloween..." Harry mumbled apologetically, starting to sob.

"No, no don't worry my puppy muppy, it's not your fault, alpha will make you feel better. How about we go to Diagon Alley to go buy new ones okay?" I spoke fondly, cupping his face with my now 8 foot long pp, which was  tense because of Harry's tears.

1 HOUR LATER

Draco and Harry were now on their way to Ollivanders, both dressed in matching clothes. They strolled around hand-in-hand, ignoring all of the stares and dumbfounded looks they got.

"Everyone's staring at us Draco" Harry whispered trying to unlink their hands.

"So what, let them stare" Draco whispered back, tightening his grip on Harry's hand and shooting glares at anyone who looked at them.

They got to Ollivanders and pushed open the door ,

"Welcome!" the scruffy voice of Garrick Ollivander shouted, coming out from the back. "Ah, Mr Malfoy and Mr Potter, how lovely to see you two again, here for new wands?"

"Yes sir, could we get the wands we previously had-"

"Actually, we'd like couple wands." Draco butted in.

"Of course! Two 7" black walnut wands with phoenix feathers seems to be right for the both of you!" Garrick Ollivander spoke merrily, handing each of them a matching wand and watching as the wands chose them both.

"The wands have chosen you two, that is interesting"

"What do you mean by that huh?" Draco snapped, glaring at the old man.

"Nothing, Mr Malfoy, enjoy your new wand! Thank you for coming to Ollivanders!"

The two walked out of the shop and into Diagon Alley, with their matching wands and beaming smiles on their faces.

"Ah young love" Garrick Ollivander sighed, looking away from the couple while lamenting over his own love problems.

A/N halloween special chapter 2! also THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 READS!! THIS IS SO WOW!! WE LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH!! MWAH 💋💋

- jenny xx