No Association

Once again, I'm awoken by the boys jumping on my bed.

"You have to stop doing that!", I groan, rolling over on my side and pulling my pillow over my face.

"Nah", they all say, continuing jumping on my bed, causing more groans from me.

"You guys are dicks", I say.

"You know you love us", Ben says.

"Unfortunately I do", I say, still not moving.

"Come onnnnn, you wanna come to rehearsal or what? We have some news to tell you!", Chris says, poking my back.

"Ugh fine. Give me some time to wake up though!" I say, rolling over finally.

I just lay staring at the ceiling for a while, not wanting to move.

"You gonna get up?", Dan asks.

"One second, it takes some time for me to wake up okay?", I respond, taking a little while before standing up finally.

I walk over to my closet, reaching for my jeans and my nirvana tee. I hear groaning coming from the boys as I grab it.

"What's wrong?", I question.

"People call us Nirvana in. pajamas you know? And you are gonna wear that?", Ben replied.

"Well, I don't care, I'll wear what I want, plus I love Nirvana", I say.

"Whatever", they say, before exciting the room so I could change.

I put light make up on, before walking out and walking with the boys.

"Ready, let's go!", I say.

Daniel is very quick to grab my hand, which gives me butterflies and earns teasing from Ben and Chris.

After a short and familiar walk, we arrive a Bens, walking up to the new loft that David put in for them to play in.

"This is so cool, I love all the posters!", I say, it had changed since I was last here.

They all nod and grab their instruments.

"Got anything new?", I ask.

"Yeah, actually, it's called no association." Dan responds, turning on his amp.

"Ooh you have to play it for me!", I say, I love hearing whatever their minds had made.

"Alright", they all agree before getting started.

I listen intently, impressed but also shocked. It was a bit different to what they had before. I loved it though, it was so cool. They finish the song, time always flies when they are playing music for me.

"What did you think?", Dan asks.

"That was fucking mad!", I say.

"Told ya she'd like it" Ben says, which earns a raised eyebrow from me.

"What do you mean?", I ask.

"Dan was worried you wouldn't like it", Chris responds.

"What!? Of course I'd like it! I'm your number one fan remember? Number one to the LAS which I don't really need anyway", I respond.

"T-thanks", Dan says, Chris and Ben chuckling behind him.

After a while, they begin rehearsing other songs, including covers. I'm so in awe of their talents. I can't wait to see how it goes.

A/n
A bit short, sorry.