5.

The fear of not being enough, the fear of being ' too much' , are the exact fear of being 'you'....

- Unknown

_________________________________________

"what? I am telling the truth. And it was you who insulated me first okay?" Jimin said his eyes sparking with that win over jungkook.

"Okay I am sorry it's my fault, I shouldn't have said that in the first place." Jungkook said in defeat making his coat straight.

"I also won't say anything, I am not gonna touch you again anyway so I shouldn't care about your skills." Jimin shrugged his shoulders not noticing how red jungkook's face had become in anger.

Jungkook stopped himself from commenting on anything else and cleared his throat for the thing he was gonna say.

"We have to live like normal couple, so obviously we have to share the bedroom so that no-one will get to know the reality. I will respect your privacy. We can become friends at least right?" Jungkook asked while raising his eyebrows at jimin.

"I won't question anything you do as long as it doesn't harm my reputation." He continued.

"Don't worry I have my own professional ethics. Now that I am married to you, I won't do anything irresponsible. I will all also not get relationships with any alpha." Jimin said proudly and with determination.

"We are gonna get divorce anyway, I can indure it for some years." He continues.

"It's a deal then." Jungkook said.

Even if they are a couple now in real they are only strangers who have signed the marriage contract papers.

They started walking towards the house. Jungkook didn't even look at his omega again, he was like he just completed a mission.

"You will live here with me from now on." Jungkook said looking at his house proudly.

"Oh you will also live here?" Jimin asked with pout.

"Ofcourse, we have just got married. Do you want to live alone from now?" Jungkook asked cocking his one eyebrow up.

"No I was just asking."jimin said looking around.

Jungkook looked at jimin and said,

"My mom dad rarely come here. You can make all the workers do with and live however you want." Jungkook said.

"If you don't like anything in here, tell stark. Don't hesitate. You can change anything except the bedroom and study room."  He continued.

"No no, I am okay with it. It's so tyring to renovate anyway." Jimin said indirectly showing his lazyness.

Jimin looked up to see jungkook who was standing taking support of maze. He was looking so elegant. Handsome person looks handsome no matter what they do... Jimin thought.

Jungkook's hand was resting on the maze his thin fingers were holding his pocket. His hands were so beautiful, like they were made to play piano.

Jungkook looked behind at people coming behind him and signaled them to show Jimin the entire house.

One of the main workers came in front and said,

"Sir you can call me butler Stark." He said bowing to jimin politely.

"Oh okay." Jimin also bowed with a polite smile after all he was older than him.

Jungkook just scoffed at that politeness and headed towards him bedroom which was upstairs.

Jimin was still on aww looking inside the huge house. There was big garden in front of house and now this big living room.

There were many rooms in the house, way more than needed. Workers room were outside. Kitchen was in the back of living room. The only one bedroom which was bigger than others was upstairs.

Jimin thought he would have definately lost here of stark was not there with him. The park resident was also big but it was so different from this.

"Jungkook looks kinda rich?" Jimin mumbled.

"Yes sir." Stark said and looked at jimin with suspicious gaze but he quickly covered it with polite smile.

"It looks kinda difficult to live with master, but trust me he is a really good person. You should rest now." Stark said and opened the bedroom door.

Jimin entered inside only to get welcomed by jungkook's half naked body. He was standing in front of badroom just came out of shower. Jimin could see every single muscle of his body which were looking so attractive.

It took good seconds for jimin to react. The towel around jungkook's waist was looking like it will fall down any second.

"AAAAAAHHH!!!" jimin yelled and run out from the room. The door closed with loud voice.

Jungkook just stood there thinking if he didn't did any mistake by listening to his family. He regretted listening to his mom this easily.

He loved elegant omega's who know how to behave properly. Who hand etequatte and manners.

But now he have married to complete opposite omega that too due to stupid reason.

Jimin was standing near door with his hand on his chest. He can still feel his fast heartbeat . He got flashback of jungkook's body and his cheeks started to get hot again.

Jimin thought he got bloody nose due to that attractiveness.

The got opened again and jungkook was wearing casual cloths now which were making him look less scary.

"You wanna come inside now?" He asked looking at jimin.

Jimin didn't said anything for a second.

"Sorry sorry, I will come inside." He said nervousness clear in his voice.

It was already clear that they will remain clean after marriage it's just that jimin is not used to it. He closed the door immediately and got inside the room.

Jungkook was glaring at him without blinking, even jimin understood that he overreacted a bit.

"Sorry, I didn't wanted to scare you. It's just I am not used to this all. To live with you."jimin justified with polite voice.

Jungkook forgot why he was staring at jimin for a second, as compared to other omega's jimin have so soft skin. Like a new born baby. He forced himself to look away and said,

"I don't know what bad habits you have until today but I hope you learn that you should knock before you enter in anyone's room."

"So you are saying I should knock? How will I know from outside that you are standing here without cloths?" Jimin asked shamelessly.

"I think you should adjust knowing that someone else is also living with you now, you shouldn't roam around without clothes."he continued.

"You!!!" Jungkook glared at jimin with anger.

________

That's all for today😔👍

Next update: tomorrow 🤧