42

Taehyung:
You are married to jungkook hyung?

You:
I will talk to you tomorrow

Jimin replied and switched off his phone clearly not ready to face questions of taehyung. 'How the hell he got to know?' that's what first thought came to his mind but it was too late to think that.

He looked up to closed bedroom door and decided to ask for jungkook's opinion on his much tae need to know about this.

But before that he made sure to take a icecream with him scared that jungkook's taste buds already died due to delicious food he cooked.

"Ummm are you sleeping?" Jimin asked closing jungkook's nose to see if he responds.

Jungkook replied by opening his mouth to take breath.

"You are not.... Here eat this." Jimin pushed spoon of icecream in jungkook's mouth and he had no choice but to wake up.

"If a person doesn't reply to you when he is sleeping or pretending to be, that means he doesn't want to talk with you." Jungkook said flicking his finger on jimin's forehead.

"Blah blah blah! Did you told taehyung you are married to me?" Jimin asked taking the next bite of ice cream to himself.

"Trust me I am dying to but at the same time I am not that stupid to trust him that he won't tell it to the whole world the next day." Jungkook said with a sweet smile wiping off the icecream from the corner is jimin's mouth and putting the same thumb in his.

"Eww eww eww... Take it out! How can you eat that?" Jimin said trying to take his thumb back but jungkook didn't bulge until he was completely done with it.

"You are eating from the same spoon as mine is okay but me doing this is eww? What the logic?" Jungkook asked eyebrows crossed in confusion but jimin just gave up putting the bowl on bed and switching on his phone.

Jungkook just looked at the actions of omega and his eyes widened when he saw recent messages with taehyung.

You:
I will talk to you tomorrow

Taehyung:
-Huh? Why tomorrow?
-yaah! Park jimin! Did you just leave me on read?

Taehyung: -Huh? Why tomorrow? -yaah! Park jimin! Did you just leave me on read?

-I am calling you.
-How dare you switch off your phone? Anyway, it's our date tomorrow right? I will arrange the biggest hotel.
- I am so excited that I am afraid I will not able to sleep.... What if I woke up like this tomorrow?

 What if I woke up like this tomorrow?