1. First day

"Hey Ayi!!" Sid, my best friend since childhood greeted me as i entered the classroom.

"Hi back" i shouted.

This was the first day of 9th standard, i am a student of Girls high school, which has 3 classes, i.e., 8th standard, 9th standard and 10th standard. This was my second and also last second year in this school.

The first day usually had no classes. We just sat gossipping on every topic of world, after assembly

"Guys, Did you heard that??" Asked my one more friend khoula.

"Kya he? We didn't heard anything" we all really hadn't heard anything special since morning. But she looked panicked, yeah! We hadn't heard anything panicking too.

"Then listen! Students from the classes will be exchanged, the teachers are going to divide the students on marks basis now"

"What the hell!!"

"Oh my god!!"

"Omg!"

"Tell us you are joking!"

"What is wrong with our teachers!"

We all were truly shocked, and why wouldn't be?? They were trying to seperate us from our friends, or atleast we thought so, actually we had the strength of 80 students which was divided into 2, A and B. We all were from different primary schools. Some were from convent where as others government, some from english medium and some from urdu medium. Yet we all had turned into friends, very close friends infact. And now!! Ufff!! We all were too much upset.

Our sadness rose when ma'am confirmed the news. She said that she want to exchange the students, because she wants to balance the quality of students in both class. We tried hard to change her mind. But she was very much sticked to her words.

And at last the students were exchanged.

I was in A class, even sid and nih and khoula was. My one more friend Shaam was given the choice she could go anywhere she want.

Nih was my best friend. Shaam lived in the same society where i lived and even khoula.

The rest all of my friends who were being send into other class were pretty upset. Even we were. It was just one year, yet our friendship was so strong that being in other class was not okay to them. We all had made long promises. And we ensured each other that we have a recess and lunch break to be with each other.

Last year, when i had entered the class. I was pretty nervous. That was the first day of my high school life. I wasn't even ready to study in that school. WHAT I KNEW THEN, THAT THIS SCHOOL STORES FOR ME SO MUCH MEMORIES AND WONDERFUL FRIENDS FOR LIFE TIME.

I was send into class A, along with my childhood bestie sid. I was happy, but rest all of my primary friends were in class B.
But i knew many girls of my class. The first day had ended very beautifully.