Chapter 3. Besties and much more

Life had went peacefully. Until we stepped into 9th standard, and the class was being divided again.

As class was divided, Alhamdulillllaah! Me sid and nih were in same class.

Shaam was given the choice, her bestie was in that class. She spoke to me on this topic for hours. I advised her to do what her heart says. I am proud that she decided to stay with me in my class. I was quite happy. I wanted all my close friends together. Even khoula was in my class. My happiness knew no bonds. Till then, Nih had turned my bestest friend anyone could ever have. I was proud to have a friend like her.

Before division we had gossiped about those V6. We were feeling pity on them as their group will be divided. We were quite surprised as ma'am had given them the choice that any 3 they wish can stay there, and rest all should be in our class. Ummi, fera and amrah decided to be in my class.

Amrah had some tears in her eyes. So poor of her! May be they had been too close. But why should i care. They were sitting on the first bench on the first row. I and Nih was sitting on the second bench. We spoke to them. Amrah smiled and nodded at us. Whereas the rest two also smiled.

That was our actual first interaction with each other.

And hence, as days passed we got much closer. We actually got to know each other more well. Only then we got to know that these people i.e, fera, amrah and Ummi are not actually the way we think they are. They are fun-loving people. It strucked my mind that, how we create opinion about each other without getting to know them. Amrah was very friendly and cute person where as fera had a attitude which I found too cute. Apart from them, even ummi had a great personality.

It happened so that, I got seat next to Fera and Amrah and Ummi sat somewhere nearer to us, and hence we grew closer.

Day by day, Me, Khoula, Shaam, Sid, Nih, Ummi, Amrah and fera grew more closer.

We actually turned into a group of 8.