Chapter 2. Starting days

"Does anyone know this girl??, she seems too stylish!!" Asked my friend to all of us. She was pointing out to a girl little far away from us. She was wearing a red and black coloured beautiful traditional dress. Dupatta wrapped around her neck and on her body, she was trying hard to keep it on her head too. But she was failing everytime as that dupatta would fall off her head. Her back was turned towards us. A black long desi earing was looking beautiful on her fairer skin. She was holding a hand of her friend while speaking to other. Her friend was also wearing a traditional dress which was coloured purple and white. Her friend was of dark complexion but yet decent and beautiful.

And as she turned back, i could see her face, she was looking beautiful in her decent makeup, which consisted of black liner, kajal and mascara, and eyeshades with a light shade lipstick, but.. Her face said she was a very egoistic girl!

And yeah may be she was! Because she didnt spoke  at us, nor she smiled at us.

"Guys! Please, dont care about some random people" commented my other friend. And we were back to our world of gossipping.

Later during the division of students, i got to know that her name was Amrah and her friend was Fera

And they both were send into class B.

Few students from my old primary school were sitting on the first benches where as me and sid were on last benches.

***

It was break time, i was about to go to washroom to do wadhu and offer dhur when i bumped into a girl.

I said sorry and even she was polite enough to smile back at me and said "i am sorry too"

She was wearing a pink and white coloured chudidaar with a beautiful black hijab wrapped around her face. She seemed busy speaking to some girl. She was also a student of 8th standard. A fresher like me!. She was the student of class B, today, my 3rd day was her first day.

After the break as i was sitting in the class gossipping with sid and kifa, i saw the same girl sitting back to me. I was quite confused. "You belong to that class, Dont you?" I asked her with a confused expression.

"Yeah, but now we are transferred to this class" said the girl sitting next to her. I smiled and nodded. "Hi, this is ayi" i put my hand out, and she replied back "nih here".
And then we spoke about various topics, from cricket to indian serials and even songs and movies, aashiqui 2 was newly released then. She sang the song "tum hi ho" for us, and we got to know that she is the owner of beautiful voice. Me, nih, sid and kifa had lunch together that day.

***

"Ma'am, my friend Ummi have made the admission here. But she is not attending the classes as she is on tour of some foreign country. I would like to know that which class she would be send to?" Asked a girl from the row next to me to the class teacher. I knew her, she was the student of same primary school in which I studied. But my and her class was different. I guess I knew this Ummi too.

"Yeah, she have done the admission" ma'am nodded.

"Please allow her to our class" said Khoula

"No. That is not needed i guess. We have a good strength for the class. Make new friends in the class itself. She will be send to that class" said ma'am. I saw many girls had turned upset by hearing this.

May be even ma'am noticed this. She said "okay, i will think about it"

And so, our classes had started. We all were studying hard together. We turned quite closer to each other. We enjoyed every moment with each other. We had many food stuffs together too. Though some girls had the feelings of hatred towards each other, yet everything was going fine till now.

***

After a fortnight or so, I heard girls gossipping that Ummi is attending the class that day. But she herself sat in the next class. As her bestie fin was the student of that class. My classmates who knew her had turned quoye upset.

During the lunch break as i was walking through the premises of my school while holding Nih's hand. I found Ummi standing there. I waved at her and she waved back. Ohh I knew her. She was wearing a yellow coloured beautiful top which came till her knees, she was wearing a white jeans and a beautiful white hijab was wrapped around her face beautifully. Yeah! She had a good dressing sense.

Me and Nih had turned quite closer. Nih was kind of girl who would speak to everyone around and can be your friend in few seconds. She had no friends of her own in the class, but she had made everyone her friends. I was quite closer to her. Dont know how that happened. I even got to know about her big yet beautiful family and i was sure even her family was getting to hear a lot about me. And i was not wrong!

After few days, I had chatted with Ummi on some social network. She said me she dont interact with me in school much because Nih will be always with me and as she dont know her well, she dont speak to me too.

During the middle of the year we heard that fera, amrah, ummi and 3 other students (one among which was my primary friend) had formed a group and had named themself V6.

Dont know why, but we found all of them too egoistic. We enjoyed well in our class,  but not even one among us interacted with them.

Life went well in the first year. Nih was too close to me now, and we turned into besties. Nih was friend of many other people, which also included shaam. Shaam was a cute girl who knew well how to make others laugh. She used to make us laugh every now and then.

Even khoula and I had become good friends then before.