mEe†ing mis†e® ©løu∂¥ mån

"Ok Harrison, we have to put away Elvendork for a while" James says to Harry.

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 😭 NOT MY BORK BORK 😭" harrick screeches, suddenly he transforms into a cloud, (a cumulus to be specific).

-----------------:)----------------------------------------------------:)-------------------------------------:)

Somewhere across the world Regulus the Cirrus cloud is getting ready to meet the Pottericks,

 (in side his fog castle up in the air; It was originally on an Enchanted forest, but then Elsa HAD to go and wake the spirits >:-( and Reginald had to move his amazing Fog castle, to the top of a snowy mountain around another castle but then It turned out to be that Elsa girls again. So he moved it into the air)

- sensed a presence of the Prince of Clouds (he is the King Of Clouds himself so ofcourse he would know about when a Heir finally surfaced)

.... HUH? IT'S HADDRICKSON??

-----------------:)----------------------------------------------------:)-------------------------------------:)

Harrykins shapes himself to look like Jack Sparrow (his bestay <33333) and Jack Sparrow runs over to his beloved four-legged-creature and blows awayyyyyyyyyyyyy.