The Date

The morning, I wake-up smiling excited about today as Tyler will be coming round to meet dad and take me to Port Angeles for our date! Eeeh I can't wait.
I sit up and get out of bed quickly walking to my wardrobe and searching for a cute / nice looking outfit.

Once I picked my outfit out I quickly put it on, brushing my hair up into a messy high ponytail before putting some mascara and lil gloss on grabbing my baby blue bag with my purse inside I rush downstairs having slept a few extra hours and it bei...

Once I picked my outfit out I quickly put it on, brushing my hair up into a messy high ponytail before putting some mascara and lil gloss on grabbing my baby blue bag with my purse inside I rush downstairs having slept a few extra hours and it being 12:34 already so I quickly make sure ei smell nice before heading downstairs texting Kazzy a pic of my outfit/look.

Kazzy

Hey do I look alright?

Yes you look perfect plus isn't he picking you up early as it takes almost 2 hours to get to the cinema?

Yeah we're getting a pizza after and a bunch of snacks and drinks from the shops to watch the lanterns be released! I can't wait I'm so excited!!!

Well don't worry u look perfect also stay safe ;>

OMG your so much worser than my mother!!! Your so embarrassing!! Well I'll talk to you later x

Alright lmao talk to you later x

I put my phone away and quickly grab a drink of water before going into the living room to see Billy and Dad I smile typing into my speaking device "Hey dad, hey Billy how are use two doing today?!" They look over at me smiling and Billy responds "I'm great Evelyn! Are you going out with you're friends?" I shake my head typing as Dad groans rubbing his head "No I'm not going out with my friends, instead im going on a date with Tyler Harvey the football captain! Dad's meeting him when he comes round to pick me up!" He nods eyes wide from shock he looks at dad and can tell dad isn't liking the fact I'm going on a date. He pats dad's shoulder "well goodluck-" a nock at the door sounds and I smile quickly going over and opening it to reveal a comfy dressed Tyler with a bouquet of Sunflowers and a pack of beer with a label for Chief Swan.

 He pats dad's shoulder "well goodluck-" a nock at the door sounds and I smile quickly going over and opening it to reveal a comfy dressed Tyler with a bouquet of Sunflowers and a pack of beer with a label for Chief Swan