11. Ring

The moment I saw Anayya come out of the trial room my heart stopped

The moment I saw Anayya come out of the trial room my heart stopped. It was that moment I realised the power she has on my heart . Everyday when she walks out of the house she makes my heart stop.my breath stop. my eyes involuntary stare at her. She herself doesn't even know the effect she has on me. When I saw her I couldn't stop my eyes from wandering all over her body and the thing that gains my interest the most is the small sign of Aadhya on her stomach. her stretch marks. the little scars on her body will always make me realise how Aadhya will automatically be my responsibility if anayya is.

As Aadhya entered wearing that mini lehenga and twirling and almost jumping from joy just because of a piece of clothing. I knew it that there would be no other way she would wear something else. If she likes it . she gets it until and unless it is not of any use.

I was a bit taken aback when anayya asked for the pricing with a worried look on her face. She is a rajkapoor. She is supposed to be able to purchase the entire store without hesitation and when it comes to me all that matters is that smile and shine in their eyes. To make it better I make sured I would pay. Money is a part of life but for me those two girls are slowly becoming my life.

We changed into our casual clothes and were about to go to the next floor for ring shopping from my own brand which supplied on the floor upstairs when I suddenly felt a tug at my suit. I looked down to puppy eyes with a tired look on anayya's face. I raised my eyebrows as if asking her what's the mattter?

"papa godi lijieye nah bohot thak gayi" she mumbled while making grabby hands

(papa please carry me as I am too exhausted)

my eyes soften whenever she calls me papa as it makes me realise that she is accepting me as a part of the family. I nodded and picked her up in my arms where she laid her head on my shoulders and closed her eyes. I wanted to become a father who can provide comfort and love to her without asking for it. Whom she can take a bet on would save her from any hurdle coming around her way.

I smiled and picked her up and took her in my arms making sure she is comfortable and her uniform is not scrunched up.She hugged me by my neck and laid her head on my shoulder in deep sleep. I saw a male employee staring at anayya while she was waiting for me. It took me two long strides and I went and whispered in his ears to make sure my princess does not listen to it

"if you stare at her for another second I would make sure your eyes don't have the power to watch any other women "

I visibly saw him tremble and mumble a sorry before making sure to not be there near my eye sight. I smirked and made my way to anayya. she showed me her smile. the smile which makes my heart swell up.

"chalein?"

I nodded and forwarded my hands. She flinched a bit from the sudden movement but I decided not to question her about it as I wanted her to first be comfortable enough with me to tell me about her problems . She took my hand and made her way into the elevator. I had just entered when she flipped her phone to me showing me the picture she had clicked of my and Aadhya.

"anayya click a picture of three of us"

she nodded and opened up the camera and posed and flashed me her smile again. three clicks were heard and she mumbled a done and went on to delete two of them and just kept one of them.

"send them-" before I could finish she said

"I have already sent you the picture"

I nodded and opened the chat and saved the photo and changed it to my screen saver.

a ding sound was heard indicating we had reached the floor.

maa and Abhi were already seated there and were waving as if they didn't just meet us few minutes back.i rolled my eyes when Abhi wiggled his eyebrows.they then made their way to the necklace section .  we just went and sat there with Aadhya in my arms selecting rings for each other. it felt like a whole hour when I saw a beautiful but simple ring with a oval diamond on the middle for anayya. I was going to grab it when another hand reached for it. I made my eyes towards the owner of the hand to be met with the eyes which give me peace and were shining now.

I was staring at her eyes while I mumbled

"pack this"

she averted her gaze and saw the men rings while I simply was staring at her. I saw how she squinted her eyes when she would be thinking about something. how her eyes should how she would not like something. but the moment I saw her eyes sparkle and a smile dance on her lips I knew that was it.

"do you like this Abhiraj?"she showed the ring she had chosen for me a plain silver band with a diamond in the middle.

"I like everything you like"

she smiled and turned her face away to make sure I don't notice her blush but little does she know I notice every single thing about her even the jhumkas she wears and the ones she repeats.

"this jewellery brand is too nice, I can bet the owners life partner must be too lucky" she said trying to divert the topic again as I said trying.

"no I am the one lucky for the partner to be there in my life"

as soon as these words left my mouth she turned her face which was in shock and she was not able to mumble a word trying to come out of what she just heard I chuckled.

"you OWN this brand"

"not me but us and yes we do"

she blushed again but before she could let the colour spread across her face a frown appeared on her face. she decided to check the price tag when I stopped her before she could see it I grabbed the ring and told them to pack it

"Abhiraj I am supposed to pay for it"

" none of us are paying for it as I mentioned we own this brand "

she scrunched her eyebrows but decided not to say anything.

Once we were done I gave Aadhya to maa and informed her about mine and anayya's dinner plan . but unfortunately abhi heard it and before I would give him a chance to tease us i made sure me and anayya are out on our way to the date with both our hands tangled together and it would be a lie that I would say I am not nervous for it .

THE SCREEN SAVER (imagine them to be indian )

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT <3