Lost & Found

Izuku walked down the street, his hair dyed black and wearing blue contacts. He didn't want to be recognized. His glared at the ground, his expression cold and dark. Everyone who passed by him shivered. Izuku sighed. After he lost Katsuki, he lost himself.

"-Attack on UA High school ended with the arrest of over 70 d-tier villains, one of which was a middle schooler who supposedly died in what has been named- the sludge incident- last year." Izuku immediately ran over to the store TV.

'A kid who died in the sludge incident?! Kacchan!' Izuku watched the report and how the boy had been taken to the Mustafar police department. Izuku sighed. No way he'll be able to see Kacchan right now. But with his attack on UA and quirk, he'll likely be sent to tartarus.

Izuku could stop the police transport at some point. But he would need the route. Izuku had learned a lot from his two years as a vigilante.

Yes. A vigilante. He could never be a hero, a quirkless nobody. But a vigilante? Well, they were already outcasted and toed a thin line between hero and villain. So, he fit in just fine.

He made connections. Made money by stealing from the criminals he'd taken down and got arrested. He was known as Emerald Rabbit.

A cold and merciless vigilante, who would beat villains to a pulp. No one knew why he was so heartless towards criminals, but they all knew one thing.

NEVER CROSS HIS PATH WITHOUT A GOOD REASON!!!

He lost his best friend to the sludge villain, as the so-called HEROES stood by and watched. Because they didn't have the right quirks. Pathetic really.

Kacchan wanted to be a hero. But thanks to those lame ass pro heroes, he never got the chance.

Izuku huffed. His whole motivation for being a vigilante was the death of his friend. To honor him by never letting anyone who wanted to be a hero, lose that chance. Now that Katsuki might be alive. That threw the greenette's whole world view into question.

What was he supposed to do now?

Tsukauchi was worried. First they have a new vigilante to deal with. Then, Bakugou Katsuki shows up, as a villain no less with seemingly no memory of his past life, and then the same vigilante goes quiet.

Emerald Rabbit took down criminals regularly. It wasn't like him to just stop capturing and nearly killing low-level thugs.

Vigilante toed a thin line between good and evil. They're reckless, unhinged, and arrogant. they often have strong quirks and cocky attitudes.

Many had gone villain not long after their arrival on the scene. Sendal- or as he goes by now- Stain- was one of the best examples.

But Green Rabbit was different. While most vigilantes mocked or played with their criminal-turn-victims, Rabbit barely spoke.

He was said to be so cold and emotionless, as he beat them to a bloody pulp. He only ever muttered about how useless pro hero could be and that if more were like him, then there wouldn't be any crime.

As arrogant as it sounded, the districts that Emerald Rabbit worked in went from very high crime rates, to almost nonexistent crime rates. People were scared of Emerald Rabbit and with good reason.

He was just as unhinged as Stain. The only good thing about him was that he never hurt innocents. That may not seem like much, but at least it proved he wasn't a villain.

But then suddenly, after the USJ, Emerald Rabbit went dark. He hadn't been heard from in weeks. No criminals said they'd seen him. Pro heroes in Emerald Rabbit's turf said they hadn't seen him. Even Aizawa hadn't heard a thing from his underground informants.

It was concerning. This could mean quite a few things. Either Emerald Rabbit got bored, was injured, was planning something, or had gone villain.

Honestly, the detective hoped it was the first one or the second one. If it was the second one, he might show up at a hospital and they could catch him. If he got bored, the police and heroes would have one less vigilante to worry about.

But if he was planning something, what was it? If he had gone villain, who would be his first victim. Emerald Rabbit had a clear hatred for pro heroes, would he start attacking and killing pros like Stain.

Or worse, would he kidnap them and torture them for information and then kill them. Emerald Rabbit had already shown that he had no problem with being unnecessarily violent or overly aggressive with his targets.

What if he targeted civilians. At least pro heroes could defend themselves. Civilians couldn't. If they became Emerald Rabbit's targets, he could become a mass murderer, with no regrets. They needed to find him and soon...

(A/N: Sorry, it's short, I just wanted to write a part 2 for this story and ran out of ideas.)