Chapter 2

Ojiro's POV

The next moment I heard something different... What was it? It sounded like a heart monitor? I don't know, everything is still fuzzy, I still couldn't open my eyes.
"..." I finally opened my eyes, everything was blurry but I could somewhat make out my surroundings, Mr.Mic's face, Mr.Aizawa's face, Mr.Nezu, a few doctors, a oxygen mask, my stomach was bandaged along with the cuts from the glass shards, My classmates were here, my little sisters Sybil and Ethel were here too, and I wasn't in as much pain as before.
"He's awake!" One of the doctors declared as a few nurses ran in, one of them taking the oxygen mask off me and helping me sit up as out of nowhere some of my classmates hugged me, Iida included.
"Dude! You scared the living shit out of us man!" Sero Declared as he patted my back gently.
"I'm so glad you're *Ribbit* Okay Ojiro!" Tsu said as she hugged me with tears in her eyes.
"What happened to you! And who was that woman!" Iida said, waving his hand around angrily.
"That woman was my mother. And my father is just as bad as her, my father hasn't paid the bills in months and hits me with glass beer bottles, and like Mr.Mic saw, My mom stabbed me." I said as I looked down to see 2 blonde girls, twins, one with blue eyes one with green.
"Sybil! Ethel! You're okay!" I said happily as they both climbed on the bed and hugged me, both crying as a few tears dripped down my eyes.
"Guys, meet my sisters, Sybil is the one with green eyes, Ethel is the one with blue, their twins, both 5 years old." I explained, everyone staring at the girls.
"Alright, I'm very glad to know you are okay, and, you and your sisters have been put in foster care, but you will not be going to a random family, you will be living with me!" Principal Nezu said proudly as he stood up, patting me on the head softly and lifting up one of my sisters with a struggle, since she was almost the same height as him.
"Which one is this one again?" Nezu laughed nervously.
"That's Ethel, Mr.Nezu. Just think of it like this: Ethel is blue, Sybil is Green." I explained softly, still a little weak from the fact I got stabbed yesterday.
"Dude! You're getting adopted by the principal, You're gonna get super popular super fast!" Denki said suddenly. Then, Shinso walked in.
"... I'm sorry I hypnotized you during the sports festival, I just wanted to make sure you're okay..." he said plainly, I went through a bad struggle to get out of bed and limp over to him.
"Hey, you shouldn't be walking" He said to me as he caught me when I almost fell. Strangely, my body seemed almost lured to him, as if destiny just pushed me into him. We both blushed faintly as I tried to get off him just to stumble back down into his arms.
Ethel just stared at us, pointed at us both, and did a kissing motion with her hands, Ethel is Mute.
"I'm not gonna kiss Shinso, Ethel." She flips me off.
"Ethel Cobalt Ojiro!"
Everyone laughed as I eventually joined in. A smile on our faces as Ethel and Sybil hugged me.