Chapter 3

Eventually I was released from the hospital and brought to Mr.Nezu's house, and DAMN that mouse had a big house. Ethel and Sybil were happy with their own rooms, and I was happy with mine.
I heard someone next door, it was a girl similar to Nezu but tall, human, and girl, Her door said Fuguai and her hair was long and she had a blue and white peekaboo haircut, her body was scared and her eyes were blue, she was listening to a song on repeat, The Resistance by Skillet on full blast. I liked it. And i recognized her, she was the new student we heard about. But I left her alone and went into my room, Playing Monster by Skillet in my headphones and sketching in my notebook. I had a special one that Mr.Nezu gave me.
It was a 365 day sketchbook where every day you draw a prompt on how you feel, he gave me a journal too, so it should help more, he also signed me up for therapy, since i was old enough to remember i would apparently have trouble with the trauma.
But I just sketched and listened to the music as it flowed in my ears. Rock songs weren't really my thing but Skillet's songs are an exception. Eventually I was tempted to sing along, and I did. Just for someone to walk in, but I didn't realize who it was. It was the girl from earlier, Fuguai . I think her name was Fuguai. I didn't really know, all I paid any attention to was my music and my sketching.
I always had a love for drawing, it distracted me from the evils of the outside world. It's a gentle therapy that lets you let out your pain and distress in a form of beauty that others could understand without verbal words, just bright colors and shaped lines in the form of beautiful self expression.
"Uh, Ojiro?" I heard someone ask faintly, I glared upward to see the girl again
"Dad says dinner's ready." she said before walking out, I put my drawing down and turned my music off, walking down to see my sisters, that girl, a baby that looked similar to her with blonde hair and brown eyes, Mr.Nezu, and a tall woman fixing the table, she was blonde with blue eyes, she was human.
"Well hello dear" the woman said as she lightly put her hands on my shoulders and lead me to the table, letting me sit down before going to the back of Mr.Nezu's chair and putting her hands on it before leaning against it,
"This is Sakura, you're guy's foster mother, and Fuguai and Rosalie's mother" holy shit. ALL MIGHT'S SISTER!? Wait- does that mean me and Midoriya are cousins? Never mind that, after dinner, I got invited to a zoom call on my phone,
"OJIRO!" I heard over half of my classmates yell on the call.
"Dang, missed you guys too." I laughed,
"Also I think Midoriya is my cousin now." I said.
"Why do you *Ribbit* think that Ojiro?" Tsu asked curiously, I just started laughing my ass off.
"Mah- *Wheeze* My foster mom is All Might's Si-*Wheeze* Sist-*Wheeze* All Might's sister!" I wheezed out as I was laughing my ass off at how shocked everyone was, and it was real good, everyone was freaking out even Iida, but we all talked until all of us got tired and left one by one, the only one left talking to me was the Insomniac of the class.
"Can't sleep Tokoyami?" I questioned.
"Just not tired," he replied softly. We just talked for a while.
"You doing any better?" He asked.
"Yeah, Recovery girl healed the knife wound, but the ones from the glass shards have to heal on their own because the doctors had to pull shards out."
"Dang, you got really fucked up that day."
"Yeah."
"Night Tokoyami."
"Night Ojiro."

"Broken" a ShinOji Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें