Frenemies

You and soap were like night and day, whatever he loved; you hated.

You thought at first he was being an asshole and was just toying with you, getting you annoyed with shit you can't stand.

But no. That was naturally just Johnny

Like with the music, today he was sitting in the front and Ghost drove.

He kept fucking with the radio, playing stupid songs that'd make you gag.

"For the love of angels shut this crap off Johnny!" You yell from the back and he turns it up, making Ghost scoff and you had it.

You smack the back of his head and he swats at you, making Ghost swerve and you dove up front.

You were face down in the floorboard and your body over Soap, as he held you there.

"Let me up you fucking fresh bar of perfume! God what type of name is that anyway!?" You were yelling, your hands flat on the floor mat between his boots.

"Alright, Johnny, I think she's had enough." Ghost warns, but Soap just shrugs.

"UGHHH! JONHHY!" You screech and he erupts in laughter as you kick your feet, his arm around your waist never loosend.

"You want to get up? Stop that manky attitude?" He asks and you huff, your arms getting weaker the longer he makes you stay there.

"Fuck off." You groan and wiggle some more, it didn't matter how fine he was. He was a playful shit stirring asshole and it pissed you off.

"Alright, you asked for it-" He turns the music up and slouched in his seat which made your chest rest right on his lap.

"Oh go blow a fucking bubble!" You yell and his body shakes with more laughter, he looks over at Ghost who's shaking his head.

You were getting really pissed and decided you were gonna get his ass, you were gonna fuck with him all day and you started by biting his calf.

"Aye! Ya little-" He yanks you up and you shove off your hands and use the console for leverage to stable yourself.

"You wanna fuck around? I can fuck back, bubble boy." You wink and slide back in your seat, crossing your sore arms.

"You're a real problem, ye know that?" His Scottish accent makes you laugh and he scowls at you.

"Says you! No one listens to that shit, tell him Ghost." You look at LT in the mirror and he's looking back at you.

"I think you both need to shut the hell up before I drop you here and make you walk the rest." He admonishes, and you clench your jaw.

"Asshole." You mutter and Soap throws a pack of gum at you.

"Out." Ghost slams on the breaks, making you lurch forward and the humvee stops abruptly.

"Well, let's go Softsoap." You quip and open the door, you knew Simon wasn't fucking around and this is only half your punishment back to the barracks all because you annoyed him and hes tired of the bickering.

"And, to make sure you two get along properly-" Ghost rounds the truck where you and Johnny stood and holds up a thick ratchet strap and hooks it to your waist harness used to rappelling and connects you to Johnny's.

"Are you serious? This is like mom making us hold hands when her kids argued!" You protest and Ghost grunts.

"Exactly. Now, behave children." Ghost gets back in the humvee and speeds off with his reckless driving.