━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

The sky became overcast and the clouds scudded, like huge smoky cotton balls. A light drizzle was formed from small crystal droplets of rain falling from the sky. A cold breeze flew by, chilling anything that it went past. Under its frigid wing, you would shudder from its polar kisses, making the walk back from school a bit challenging.

Holding yourself in the warming comfort of your arms, you rushed to the nearest convenience store, looking to buy a drink or snack that would be able to warm you up on the rest of the walk home. 

Greeted by the fresh scents of the hot foods section as you entered the convenience store was like a blessing. Walking around, you look for a drink first. Scanning the shelves, you spot shelves of hot drinks that sit under a heat lamp. You ran over to the hot drinks with a dorky smile plastered upon your face, showing how happy you were.

Taking your selected drink down from the shelf, you skipped towards the counter, taking out your wallet so you can pay for the beverage.

While handing your money to the cash register person, you heard the door open.

"Welcome!" the cash register person greeted the customer, bowing with respect.

You looked towards the door, your [e/c]'s eyes widening to find the rather handsome sight in front of you. An attractive boy stood at the door, his long black hair that faded into a bright hue of mint-blue. His dull eyes that were the same color as his tips, did not seem to be bothered by being wet. He nodded in response, then walking into the nearby aisle.

You felt your cheeks go numb due to the uncontrollable blush that tinted your cheeks a bright pink. You then looked down at the granite countertops, not wanting to seem weird by the sudden funny feeling that you were getting in the pit of your stomach that was being expressed by the emotions on your face. 

'Oh god, did he see my face? Why do I always have to meet such hot guys wherever I go?' you thought, your social anxiety kicking in.

"Sorry that took a bit, here's your change." the cashier worker spoke up finally. You looked up, snapping out of your thoughts and bringing yourself back to reality, completely forgetting that you buying stuff. You quickly thanked the worker and took your drink, walking out of the store.

As you opened the doors, your face was suddenly greeted by the winds without a warning. Only the winds were stronger, colder than before. You shivered, taking your chilly and shaky hand to open the drink. The hot steam was blew into your face, cooling it down. You breathed it in, taking in the intriguing and delicious smell of the hot beverage. 

Taking a sip, the warm, liquidly goodness entered, your mouth taking it in easily. Your body warmed up easily, and you sighed in satisfaction, licking your lips to get the taste that still lingered. 

When you looked at the door, you saw the same mint blue eyes that you had seen earlier, that you could have stared for hours. Your eyes widened, and you quickly looked down in embarrassment.

'Shit, I forgot he was in the store!'

You watched in the corner of your eyes as the boy looked at you for a second, then walking away into the drizzle of the rainy day. His figure then disappeared into the misty abyss that the cars have made after driving over the puddles that have been formed on the roads.

'I wonder who he was... must be a popular dude at his school,' you thought, reminiscing to his handsome looks, to which you quickly shook off. 'Bro, why am I thinking about a guy I don't even know? So stupid...'

Little did you know, the simple, little interactions that you made with the mysterious boy would take a toll in your life, making it a bit more interesting than your normal everyday life.