━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

A bright light blinds your vision, soon going away, introducing you to a continuous fields of beautiful flowers and green patches of grass. Sweet aromas could be smelt and colorful hues of petals fly around from the fresh breezes that cool your body down in a nice way. 

You felt your lips tug into a smile, your body calming to the tranquil environment of this new place you have "discovered." Taking your first step, you ran across the valley, enjoying yourself whilst birds fly by. You fall to the grass, laying freely as you let the plant tickle your skin. You observed the sky.

Blue skies, white clouds as fluffy as cotton candy and the color of snow, and best of all the sun, big and bright that screamed happiness and killed you with joy. A small chuckle escaped your lips and you closed your eyes in satisfaction.

"Hello?" a voice calls out.

Startled by the sudden calling, you sat up straight quickly and looked around the field, left and right. Puzzled to find no one, you look in front of you to find a boy that had long, black hair that faded into a charming mint-blue hue. Though, you cannot see his face.

Curiously, you stood up from your patch of grass, which was carved into the shape of your laying form because of the grass that was flattened under your body. Running towards the boy, you see that he is cupping his hands around his mouth, calling out to whoever could hear him.

"Hey, over here!" you shout out, trying to grab his attention, but to only get no response.

'Damn, is this guy deaf or what?' you thought in annoyance. 'Can't believe I'm running towards this bozo.'

"Here! I'm right here!" you call out, once again trying to get his attention, but only to get no response again.

After running for a few more minutes, you're finally at a distance where he can hear you.

"Hey, I'm right here!" you say.

The boy pulls his hands down from his mouth. Finally, it was your chance to see his face. Before you can even catch a glimpse of his eyes, you were then met by the reality of your bedroom ceiling.

Sitting up from your fluffy bed that had [f/c] blankets and pillows, you looked around at your surroundings, finding the furniture that you've had in your bedroom since grade school. You sighed in dismay, disappointed that you were not able to see the boys face in your dreams. 

'I just wanted to know if he was hot or not...' you thought, 'To be honest though, I almost thought I was going to get teleported to the backrooms if I laid there any longer.'

Shaking off those thoughts, you stood up from your bed, stretching your spine and tucking your feet into your soft bunny slippers. You walked towards the window of your bedroom, which was closed by the white curtains to keep your bedroom nice and dark to help you sleep. Clutching it in your hands, you opened the curtains.

Mornings; The start of endless possibilities that can happen in your day, and the time of day that mostly everyone dislikes. The early birds sing as the leaves and flowers have dew drops from condensation that roll onto the fresh dirt. A new sun has arise over the horizons, it's still and soft warmth, engulfing anything that it touches, which reminded you of the sun you saw in your dreams.

You pouted, remembering that you had to attend school, so early in the morning and on top of that, listen to the boring lectures of your teacher all day long. You grumbled, knowing that your guardian was going to bug you again if you didn't wake up on time for school.

Turning back to your bedroom, you walked towards you closet and opened it, grabbing the uniform for your school.

After taking the longest to get dressed for a day of school, you checked the time on your phone to see that it was almost time to leave. In a rush, you ran downstairs in the kitchen and said goodbye to your mom, not caring that you didn't grab breakfast (because you never eat breakfast.)

Looking out onto the streets, you find your friend standing outside of the gate of your house, texting on his phone.

"Genya!" you call out to him

Genya turns around, looking at you. "Fucking finally you finish. It's takes you more than two million years to do the most simplest shit ever."

"Hey!" you yell. "You never know who I'm going to impress with this beauty."

"I'm literally looking at an ogre right now."

"Ahahahaha! You're so silly!" you fake laugh and grab Genya by his ear. "Let's go to school now, shall we?" As you and Genya walked to school, you ignored his screeches in pain and continued have a "peaceful" walk to school.

As the two of you were having "normal talks" a patch of mint-blue is seen in the corner of your eye. Your [e/c] eyes widen and you slowly loosen the grip on Genya's ear. Genya holds his ear in pain and looks straight.

"Who's that?" you ask, pointing at the boy who's walking into the gates of Kimetsu Academy.

"How that fuck am I supposed to know? I don't memorize every name in the year book stupid."

You roll your eyes. "At least be nice for once, you're being a fucking asshole this morning as if a pole was stuck up your ass when you woke up."

On the way into school, you couldn't help but wonder who the boy was and why he looked so familiar to you.