Chapter 19: Aftermath

3rd Person POV
"BAKUGO IS UNABLE TO CONTINUE!! MIDORIYA IZUKU... WINS THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!!!"

.

.

.

The crowd erupts into an uproar, the commotion making Izuku wince.

"HOW THE H*LL DID A QUIRKLESS WIN THE SPORTS FESTIVAL?!"

"THAT SNEAKY LITTLE SH*T DIDN'T EVEN FIGHT PROPERLY!!"

The yells keep coming, and Izuku can't help but feel slightly cornered. He doesn't feel wronged; after all he's been bullied and abused for the exact same reasons. He fails to notice his father's death glare at the crowd until a angry aura emits from the spectator's box. Oh, Aizawa is pissed.

"By saying that, you just prove that you have no ability whatsoever to see hard work. Iz- Midoriya has learnt how to utilise many different weapons and martial art styles into his combat, which make him even more skilled than some of the pros. Stealth is also a key factor in battles, not everything can be resolved with a head-on brawl. And if you're just complaining because you think Quirkless people are lesser than those with Quirks, you seriously need to reflect on your life choices. Quirks are just tools just like weapons, and Midoriya here is a perfect example of that." The crowd is pretty much shocked or embarrassed into silence.

After that everything seems kind of like a blur, Izuku being proud and a bit uncomfortable with all the attention, Katsuki just being pissed ever since he woke up but knew when he was beaten fair and square, and Shouto mulling over the fire side of his Quirk.

-Very long timeskip brought to you by Izuku being a total badass-

Izuku's POV
Well, that was how the sports festival went. Right now it's almost summer. Internships and Final Exams are over. We're having a summer camp soon.

I didn't really need an internship. Those are useless anyways. So I interned with Dadzawa. Toshi also opted to go with Dadzawa. In the daytime, we would train and spar with some rests in between, and at night we would patrol. Nothing out of the ordinary for me, but Toshi certainly learnt a lot, especially about how underground heroes work, how to control his capture scarf better, and how to effectively use his Quirk against villains without making his Quirk obvious by the way he tries to provoke them.

Final exams were fine, just a robot fight like the entrance exam.

So at this very moment I'm sitting in a very, very crowded bus with a lot of hyperactive teenagers and a tired and stressed homeroom teacher/dad.

We didn't suspect anything.

Didn't suspect that our lives would be flipped totally upside down from this point.

Hey readers. I know this chapter is very very short. And I did post this chapter way later in the day than usual. If it's even daytime in your timezone. But I got a question for y'alls.

Do y'all like my work? Should I continue it? I know that my writing and plot sucks. I don't know what I should do. Should I discontinue this story? It's already strayed so far from its original course... But I kinda want to write the Forest Training Arc. I don't know anymore. So should I...

A) Continue my book with irregular updates when I just update when I have ideas.

B) Go on a looooong hiatus and post everything at once when I finally finish the plot.

C) Discontinue (I'm not too sure about this one. I don't want to let y'all down but I don't know anymore.)

Honestly I'll be fine with any of the options. If nobody comments (like usual 🥲) I'll just go with A. Less frequent updates, maybe once or twice a week.

Word Count: 641

Have any ideas for me or mistakes that you spotted? Comment here—>

Thanks for reading this chapter, see you soon readers! —CloudBunny