Haunted Church

(You stand between Seth, Nate, Sam and Colby. You're all filming a video at a haunted Church. You were close with all the boys, and you always had fun with them. It was an investigation video and you also had to stay overnight.)

 "OH MY GOD GUYS, I'M SOO EXITED FOR THIS HAUNTED CHURCH INVESTIGATION VIDEO! IT'S GOING TO BE SO FUN AND SCARY! But scary is fun so it's just going to be FUN!" I yell excitedly.

(Nate and Seth laugh) "That's the spirit Willow! But let's be careful because it said the Church is one of the top 3 most haunted Church's in the World!" Nate says trying to scare me.

"Mama didn't raise no pussy! I ain't scared!" I yell, (Sam Laughs) "Alright! That's it Willow you're ready to kick some paranormal butt!" Sam says in an encouraging voice.

(We all continue to walk closer to reach the church as we get closer to the church and the wind starts blowing. There is a dark feeling in the air making us all feel uncomfortable. Everyone stops walking and looks at each other)

"Do you feel that?", Seth asks worried and scared, "I thought it was only me...", Nate says starting to get scared and nervous, "You all feel that too?", Sam says confused and kind of scared. "Ooooo maybe someone already wants to talk to us!", I say with a big smile.

"Haha Willow maybe your right, let's get in there see what we can find.", Colby says trying to cheer up the mood, (Colby walks closer to the church and slowly opens the door), "Hurry up!", I say jumping up and down excitedly.

(Colby rolls his eyes laughing a bit and walks inside, I run in past him, while Sam, Seth, and Nate follow right behind Colby and I, we all stand inside in complete silence once everyone gets inside and gets to the main room or the church, I'm in awe as I stand there looking around it looks so beautiful inside of the church)

(*Bro, I don't know if I want to continue this chapter or leave it like this!-Me/Cassie/Ty*)

(TIMESKIP: After we look around the church, we start to get the equipment set up) "Ok so Colby and I will do upstairs, you three will do the main floor so this floor, and when we're all done with that, we all will set up the basement together, Okay?", I say.

"Sounds go to me.", Colby says, (after Colby and I get the equipment we need, we go upstairs and start getting everything ready, after about 5 minutes upstairs when we were almost done, all of a sudden, the rempode starts going crazy) "Um...Colby the rempode...", I say kind of nervous.

(*433 words that's a good start I'm kind of lost out of ideas for the next chapter so give me some help, but it might be out later I honestly don't know rn!-Me/Cassie/Ty*)