The Aftermath of the Haunted Church

(It has now been 2 months and 3 weeks since the incident happened, we still haven't decided when we're going back if we go back, Sam is doing a lot better too) "Hey Colby?", I say trying to get his attention, "Sup?", Colby asks, "So I was wondering if you wanted to help me host a game night for the house and some of our other friends?", I ask, "Sure, who all is invited?", Colby asks and says, "Corey, Jake, Sam, Kat, Tara, Seth, Nate, Deven, Amanda, Mackie, Kris, and Celina, oh and of course you and I." I say, "But some of those people live far away, like really far away?" Colby says confused, "Actually all of them are either in L.A. right now or just outside of it like 5 hours away!", I say.

(So, after that Colby and I invite everyone, and get the games set up. TIMESKIP: Everyone is here, and we are discussing what game to play first) "We should play Truth or Dare, Spin The Bottle, or Seven Minutes In Heaven first!", Kris suggest, (*Oh BTW this is in the past when Tara and Jake, and Sam and Kat were not broken up-Me/Cassie/Ty*) "OMG WE TOTALLY SHOUD!", Celina yells, (after sometime and after convincing Colby and I we decided on Truth or Dare) "Truth or Dare, Kris?' Celina asks Kris, "Truth.", Kris says, "Is it true that I'm your number 1 bestie?" Celina asks, "Of course, yes, yes, it is!" Kris yells.

(TIMESKIP: After playing for about 20 minutes, it was Sam's turn again and he looked at me and gave me a devilish smile and I immediately knew what he was up to) "Colby Truth or Dare?", Sam asks Colby, "Dare! I ain't no pussy." Colby says confidently, "Okay than I dare you to go do seven minutes in heaven with Willow." Sam says with a smirk on his face, "WHAT!", Colby yells, "You got to do it brother, it's a dare." Sam says still smirking while I'm sitting there speechless, "Ugh fine!" Colby yells, (Colby grabs may hand and pulls me up with him as he stands up) "Go to your bedroom.", Sam says to Colby, "Okay." Colby says.

(Colby drags my upstairs with him holding my hand, we then walk in his room, and he shuts and locks the door) "We don't have to if you don't want to, we can pretend we did!" I yell nervous while blushing, (Colby notices that I'm blushing a little and he was kind of shocked, everyone always said that it was obvious me and Colby liked each other but Colby would always say to people when they said I liked him no we're just friends and she would never like me and I always said almost the same thing) "Colby?", I say trying to get his attention because he zoned out, "(Does she like me back?)", Colby thought to himself, (I was nervous so nervous because I was scared he figured out I liked him, and I thought it would ruin our friendship, but what I didn't know is he felt the same way) "(Does he know?)", I thought to myself freaking out.

(Suddenly Colby pulls me closer to him and then KISSES ME, my eyes go wide in shock but then i relax into the kiss and close my eyes, after a little bit we pull away from each other and look each other straight in the eyes) "Willow, will you be my girlfriend?", Colby than asks shocking me, "I-um-I-huh-um-I-...YES!", I have a hard time getting it out at first but then I just yell yes, (He smiles as I say that than kisses me again, it's a quick little peak) "So what should we do with the time we have left before we have to go back~", Colby says in a flirty voice...

(*637 words, that's good, I'm going to do way more in the next part so be prepared for the next part to be really long ish, I'm having fun writing this, I'm basically free writing this because I'm coming up with everything on the spot, I hope you like this so far and if you want give me some ideas for the next part, that's all, thank you for reading this, bye beautifuls, handsomes, or good looking people-Me/Cassie/Ty*)