(My) Pretty Boy [SBG]

"You know, you're very handsome."

Aiden looks over at Ashlyn lazily but startled. "Who? Me?"

"Duh, it's just you and me in here," she sighs, pulling the blanket closer to herself.

They were by themselves, just the two of them in Aidens' bedroom, both on the bed because when they were choseing sleeping arrangements Aiden insisted on Ashlyn taking the bed, but was shaking like a leaf on the floor, so the ginger said screw it and told the other to clime into the bed.

Aiden laughs, sounds like he doesn't believe her. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mabye, yea. " She shrugs, yawning as she looks over Aidens' face.

Aiden nods in agreement, a soft smile on his face. It's more relaxed than the smile he has on during the day, more honesty and tiredness. "Ben has told me that he -" He gets cut off by a yawn before blinking sleepily at her "has gotten some of his best sleep in my room"

Ashlyn hums, blinking heavily. "What time is it?"

Aiden stares at her before he rolls over. "It's 2:45"

"Why are we both up then?" Ashlyn giggles, smiling softly to herself.

"Well, I hadn't fallen asleep yet. You just woke up," Aiden mutters as he stretches his arms over his head, hitting the headboard.

"Oh, why didn't you go to sleep?" Ashlyn sounds, dare Aiden even think, honest, like she actually wants to know.

"Couldn't." He shrugs before looking over at her once more, "Why are you awake?"

She doesn't replie. She just looks at the ceiling. The two are so close that she can feel his arm pressed into hers.

She shifts, so she is on her side again, staring at Aiden as he is distracted watching the ceiling.

Ashlyn brakes the silence that they had fallen into. "I ment it,"

Aiden hums, re-opening his eyes to look at her. "What do you mean?"

"You're pretty,"

Aiden just shakes his head, turing his head away again and closing his eyes.

"You are," Ashlyn says again, more firmly, eyebrows furrowed.

"You should go back to sleep, Ash," Aiden says softly.

"No."

"No?" Aiden parrots with a small giggle, still keeping his eyes closed

"No. Not until you agree with me." She says stubbornly, sitting up on the palms of her hands.

Aiden opens his eyes to that, staring her in the eyes with his eyebrows furrowed.
"Why?"

"Because your tone of voice is giving me the impression you don't believe me."

The two stare at each other, not blinking. The room is so quiet that Ashlyn, sensitive hearing or not, could hear Aiden swallow before he blinks and pulls his blanket off - them both having their own.

"I'll be back." He coughs as he throws his legs over the bed to slip on his slipers, which are black and yellow with smilely faces all over them and soda or other stains.

Ashlyn doesn't say anything, just watches as he walks out of the room, leaving the door cracked. She falls back onto the bed with a groan, sleep immediately seeping into her bones, Aiden wasn't kidding when he said his bed was a 'sleep heaven'.

Aiden doesn't return for almost 10 minutes. In that time, Ashlyn is dosing off, curled into a ball as her hair dangles off the bed.

By he time Aiden does return, he has 2 cups in his hands, one dark blue with stars, the other green with ladybugs. Ashlyn chuckles softly at the weird color combination, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand.

"I thought you would have fallen asleep by now," Aiden says under his breath, setting the ladybug cup on Ashlyns' side table. He pulls a bottle out from his pocket, opening it and taking a pill out from it.

"What that?" Ashlyn hums, eyes half closed.

Aiden shrugs, taking a drink of whatever was in his cup before taking another with the mystery pill. "Somthing my mom would give to me whenever I was being too hyper or couldn't sleep."

"Ah,"

"There's some, uh, Kool-aid in your cup, it's um, Watermelon kind." He rables as he climes back onto the bed, laying so he is facing Ashlyn.

"I'm gonna fall asleep," Ashlyn yawns again, eyes closed fully now.

"Goodnight, Ashlyn," Aiden yawns, twisting until he is on his stomach, still gazing sleepily at Ashlyn, even if she can't see.

"Good night, pretty boy." She giggles, cracking one eye open as Aiden hides his face in his arms with a sigh.
__

The next morning, Ben walks into Aidens' room to see Aiden and Ashlyn all tangled together but at the same time almost off the bed.

Hi! Uh, this is probably so ooc, but I just really wanted to write something like this, so!

800 words.