Babi Sleep Over [SBG]

⚠️THIS MIGHT  BE A BIT OOC!
SORRY IF SO!⚠️

"Hi!" Aiden smiles, holding onto his backpack straps. Ben waves at her with a smile.

"Hey," She smiles softly back, opening the door so they can come in. Aiden's rambiling random stuff, hands leaving his bag straps so they can wave around instead.

'Thanks again, sorry it's such short notice.' Ben types out, keeping an eye on his cousin.

"It's alright, not like I was going to do much else anyways," Ashlyn replies with a shrug.

It's the 2nd week of summer, and Ben is going to visit his parents. Normally, Aiden would stay home, maybe stop by one of the group members' houses. But this time, he was feeling... lonely-er, normaly it's not a problem, but... well, they don't have a reason for the sleepover..

'If you need anything, text me, okay?' Ben's figeting with his own bag, peeking over her shoulder.

"I will, try not to worry too much, okay?"
_____

"Soooo," Ashlyn breathes, walking up behind the couch, leaning just far enough over the back to see the blonds face.

Ben had said that Aiden was feeling a little 'fuzzy', but he was not full little yet. He might not even be fully little until after midnight, maybe not even at all today.

"What should we do? My parents are going to be out all of today and tomorrow, " Ashlyn comments, watching as Aiden figets with his bag. It's a nice red color with little dinosaurs all over it.

"What, uh, should we, do?" Aiden hums, looking around.

"We could go get your stuff set up?" She suggests, making her way to the stairs once he nods. "Do you want to sleep in my room or in the 'guest room?'"

"Your room?"

"Sure, we'll get the air mattress,"
____

It's takes the awhile to set up 'Aidens Corner'. The mattress is more difficult than they thought it was going to be.

"Damn, it's already almost 10?" Aiden gasps, looking over at her with his mouth open.

"Well, to be fair, you did get here at 7:30... we also took a bunch of breaks."

He grumbles and then asks, "What's for dinner?" As he flicks the mattress.

"I don't know, maybe some pizza rolls?"

Aiden nods before they start to make their way to the kitchen.

"We watch a movie after dinner?" Aiden asks, holding onto the railing with one hand, the other curled into her sweater.

"Yea, we can. Should we have ice cream with it?"
______

They end up making pizza rolls in Ashlyn's new air fryer, along with some curly fries.

"Thes' ar' so good," Aiden sighs. As he chews up his food.

"Don't talk with your mouth full," Ashlyn points her fork in his direction. She gets the middle finger for her efforts.

"What movie are we going to watch?" She hopes he can get her hidden question. 'Are you feeling little?'

"I don't know," He shrugs. "mabye.. uh.. oo- nemo, or, or uh, um, crap, what's it called?"

They go back and forth with movies, most of them being Disney. She's also pretty sure he has been pushing away his regression all night.

"I'm going to go get changed. Pick out a movie," Ashlyn calls over her shoulder, throwing the remote at Aiden from across the couch. It hits his upper arm before falling on the couch with a 'oof'.
___

Their now... sorta cuddling, you could say, I guess. Aiden is leaning onto Ashlyn, one arm around hers as he twirls a yellow pastel pacifier in his palms. Brave playing on the TV, considering its the only thing they could agree on.

"It's 11:43" Aiden randomly mutters, rubbing his cheek on her shoulder.

Ashlyn hums, drawing shapes into his arm. "Are you going to.. wait?" She sounds super awkward.

"Mhm, easier to be big' at phantom."

"Okay, make sure you let me know, or Ben knows, okay?"

Aiden hums back, setting the pacifier on the side table. "Ice cream when back?"

"Yea, hun, yea,"
____

That night in the phantom relm is uneventful, the mostly sit and plan and once they have only a few hours left they play some board games.

Aiden drifts between shadowing the other 5 all night, all of them  knowing about his regression. He is also mostly non-verbal all night, except for the quiet comments on the game.
____

Ashlyn texts the group chat a thumbs up for the both of them when they are back, and per Aiden's request, text Ben to tell him good night.

"So, should we finish Brave or head to bed?" Ashlyn yawns, rubbing her eyes.

"Hmmmmm, 'ed." Aiden half hums half whines around the pacifier that makes its way to his mouth as soon as he "woke up."

"Okay, come on, sweet boy," She says with a small giggle, offering him her hand.

They make it up and in their own beds, and within 10 minutes, she has him tucked in before getting into bed herself, making sure he has his stuffie and is all comfortable.

"Nigh' As'" Aiden mumbles, sucking on the paci rhythmically.

"Night, hunny." She whispers back.

I'm either going to continue this in the morning, or I will be making this a like, small sires, idk yet, but I gotta go 2 sleep lol!