Meet The Spider

TF2 reference. 

The 3 were being escorted out when someone managed to catch up with them. 

"Hey Marcus, Lily, and Shinsuke. Do you guys want to eat something before you go?" Asked Peter Parker, aka, Spider-Man. 

The group wasn't too hungry, but they couldn't decline Spider-Man, so they accepted. 

... 

"So, what is this place?" 

"My friend owns it." 

"Who is your friend?" 

"His name is Jacob Ajram. His family came here after the Lebanese war. He then made this place." 

"Cool." 

"..." 

"What is it Shin?" 

"What is Lebanese food?" 

"You'll see." 

The group stepped inside ALC: Ajram Lebanese Cuisine. Peter went over towards the back while the trio stayed and looked around. In a few seconds, Peter returned with his friend. 

"Peter, I didn't know your friends were, um kids." 

"Remember how I tutur?" 

"Oh yes, they are some of your students then." 

"Exactly, and I wanted to introduce them to one of New York's finest restaurants." 

"You are too kind my friend. Now then, let's get you all seated." 

... 

Peter ended up eating shawarma, Marcus had sambousek, Lily had  kibbeh, and Shinsuke had falafel. 

"Did you enjoy?" Asked Jacob. 

"Most def dude." 

"Yes, it was very good." 

"Indeed." 

"Great as always Jacob." 

"Good, and I'll make it 50% off." 

"You don't have to." 

"I insist. It's by the grace of our lord Jesus Christ that you have helped this kids and have even introduced them to my races food." 

"Fine, you win this one." 

"You can come up when ready." 

"Alright." 

As soon as Jacob left, Peter looked at the trio. 

"Let's talk. You 2 have symbiotes with very special abilities, and you have a whole lot of impressive things including brains and athleticism. It's obvious Marcus and Shinsuke are going to do the dirty work, but you can help from an HQ of sorts." 

"So what are you saying?" 

"I'm saying, Lily, you'll have to stay here for about 6 months to get acquainted with the tech." 

"I-Ido?" 

"Yes." 

"What about us?" 

"You can get around via help from your teammates." 

"So, Lily will have to stay here." 

"Yes. What do you think?" 

"I think...I think that if I want to be on this team the I have to commit. I'll do it."