Rise In Stock

It had been a week since Miyuki was no longer an only child. She was gifted with a new baby brother. It was a joy filled moment, that the group got to share. Kunji came back about 3 days after the birth, and was sad he missed out but happy to see the baby. Then there was the great date Shinsuke had just yesterday. Things were great, until- 

"Alright buddy boys and girls, time to go capture some assholes." Came Deadpool to the Young Avengers 

"Don't call us that again." 

"Who are we capturing?" 

"Hell if I know. Let me just read ahe-aw man, their group name isn't published in a chapter! If only I had foresight." 

"What is he talking about?" Asked Kunji. 

"It's best just to ignore it." 

"Anyways, there are illegal weapons being shipped by the Oregon-Washington border. Go capture them and bring them back to me and Spidey." 

"Ok." They got onto Friday, and flew off. 

"Now then, I need to be added more often and what exactly is going on in those other universes? I mean that crazy rabbit man and the portals, what exactly goes on on these sites?" Talked Deadpool. "And now your gonna do the triple dot right?" 

... "I was right!" 

While at the Kent household, Alice and Tyler were supervising their newborn while Miyuki was doing her best to play with him. It was joyful to watch, and they started to take pictures. 

"While this is great and all, we don't have much room for many more, so start using 2 condoms at a time." 

"Why are you talking about this now?" 

"Why not?" 

"Your crazy, but I love you." 

They kissed and continued to watch the new siblings play. 

... 

The heroes were above the border, watching everything carefully. It took a good 45 minutes till the weapon smugglers showed up. 

"All right everyone, time to-SHINSUKE!" Marcus yelled at Shinsuke, who was watching anime. 

"What? I was finishing Hi Score Girl." 

"You switch genres every day." 

"Shut it. Now then, bad guys are here right?" 

"Yes." 

"Aight, let's fight." He jumped out the ship, shouting 'prepare for the wrath of Spider-Volt' as he descended. 

"Kunji will take out any stragglers, we got the rest." Everyone besides Kunji followed Shinsuke's example. 

They all landed and started to fight these guys. They were pretty easy to deal with as they were just normal people. After beating most of them, the remaining few started to open the weapon boxes. One of them pulled out some sort of laser blaster and shot it right at Julie. Cho managed to save her just in time. 

"Alright asshole, you ain't getting out without some broken bones." The Power siblings agreed with Cho and started to pumble the guy. 

"Only 4 left Magnet Web." 

"Guess so Spider-Volt." 

"Tag team time." 

"Yep." 

The symbiotic duo leapt at the remaining 4, but they pulled out 2 weapons. 1 froze Marcus and Ace in their place, while the other burned Shinsuke and Taro with acid. The other 2 guys used their normal weapons to attack the now weakened duo. Seeing this from above, Kunji shot them with immediate tranquilizers. 

"Thanks dude." Shinsuke said as the acid was mostly healed up. 

"Now then, time to get answers to all this smuggling problems." Stated a newly freed Marcus and Ace.