Chp 60

Before you guys read this I hope awaited update I do want to talk about what is going on. I don't know all of you personally but I am ever so grateful that you dedicate a few minutes of your day to read my story. However with everything going on in Palestine and Gaza I do want to say, if any of you support the atrocious and evil doings of the Itsnoreal government I will ask you, and not kindly to exit my story and never come back. I stand with Palestinians and their resilience and I believe in spreading their voices, those that have been silenced for decades upon decades. I also do not condone neutrality, so if you are not educating yourself and providing your voice for those who are not able to speak, then I don't want you here.
There is a genocide, three in fact, going on currently and silence is compliance. For those who ever asked themselves during history what they would've done during slavery or the holocaust this is your time.
If any of you guys are interested in learning more please text me separately or just leave a comment I have books and documentaries as well as accounts you can follow and things you can do to help. 🇵🇸

From the river to the sea
Palestine will be free!!!🇵🇸

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.

______________________

3RD POV

Maybe in another life, in a parallel universe, Bakugo Katsuki would've thought this through, maybe he would've let the rational side of his brain win over the testosterone ruled side. But alas you can only hope for in this world Bakugo Katsuki has let the testosterone win, and just like the titanic figure he chose for his group, he was sinking.

They had been to jail thrice, no to count how many times he had landed on others' properties and had to pay a hefty sum.

And yes...
Him
He had revoked any right Kirishima has to throw the dice or move the little titanic around. Call him high maintenance but after Kirishima landed them in jail the first time, the blonde had spiraled into flight or fight response except only fight.

Not only was he fighting his own teammate on who got to throw the dice, he was assaulting the rest of the teams.

He didn't know if it was the excitement or the feeling of imminent doom but he was losing it.

Todoroki and Midoryia were wining, by a landslide. They had acquired all of the green and dark blue properties. The most expensive ones, and had hotels in three of them

It was all so unfair. The irony was astounding.

Bakugo thought back to the moment before the game began. He could've been mature, gone into it with a clear mind and no leverage or bet over his head. He could've won and bragged or lost and still gotten fucked. But the Bakugo of the past simply had no self preservation in his system.

So now not only was he miserably losing, publicly might one add, he might get bed ridden or deemed a crippled in the next 72 hours.

It was his turn to roll the dice again, so he did, not before blowing into them. For all his faults he was never a superstitious man, but one had to adapt. And Oh was getting fucked for a whole weekend a good incentive.

He liked sex, but he wasn't insane like the dude directly in front of it.

So he rolled the dice, for himself, for Kirishima, and for his bottom.
May it stay untouched.

He rolled a five, his heart instantly went into overdrive he saw before he felt himself land in one of Todoroki and Midoryia's properties, with a hotel no less.

"I'm not paying for that" were the words that left his mouth.
He could've begged for forgiveness this once
But he just wasn't that kind of man, well not out of bed anyways.