Author note

🚧 This story is under construction. 🚧

𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 - 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 - 𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜

Hello readers!

Thank you so much for checking out my story ✨Dominance.✨
Please note that this story is still under construction and I am currently updating it sporadically.

The story of Dominance has been lingering in my mind since I was around twelve-ish years old (so since ancient times 👴). It has evolved and grown a lot since then. But is ultimately the original heart and center from which all my other stories bloom. 

Most of my fantasy stories share the same lore; but can be read as stand-alone. If you've already read some of my other work, you may recognise some of the events, species, or characters (or their relations) within them.

Dominance is a lot of fun to write (and I hope it's also fun for you to read) but keep in mind that it is rated mature.
This is mostly due to gory scenes. But it also has moderate violence, blood, suggestive situations, mild horror and coarse language. We also experience the death of loved ones in this story. Certain content may be triggering to some readers. Please consider this before you proceed with the story.

Thank you in advance for reading, commenting and/or voting.
⭐Your support means a lot.⭐
I hope you enjoy my story; Dominance! 💕

_________________________________
Art by  Xi-er: https://www.deviantart.com/xi-er

Chapter header art by mr---Horror: https://www.deviantart.com/mr---horror