The Deadly Rejection

"Mama Eda!!" Hunter quickly caught Edas' head, Luz let out a shriek and quickly covered her mouth. "Ow! Oh, I hate it when that happens..!" Eda groaned loudly, rolling her eyes and sticking her tongue out. Hunter just chuckled softly as Luz let out a blood-curdling scream, grabbing Edas'' head from hunters hands. "Geez kid, relax, this just happens when you get older." Hunter said as he put his hand on Luz's shoulder, her shooting a terrified and confused look. "Does it?! Or is this a boiling Isles thing?!" Hunter just shrugged before He heard the emerald guard let out a loud groan. "Oh, shut up already!"

"Ah, Eda and Hunter. You finally arrived. I knew once I took your pet's toy, You'd come running" Warden Wrath spoke as he grabbed King's crown from his head and crushed it. "Nooooo! My power!!" King whined, Hunter quickly picking him up and glaring at the Warden Wrath. "Not cool dude! And what do you want!? We never broke any of your stupid laws! ...In front of you," Warden Wrath just walked up towards Eda, ignoring Hunter completely. "I want Eda... To go out with me" Warden was suddenly on one knee, holding out flowers in front of Eda. "What?" "Eh?" "Excuse me?" "Huh???" Hunter, Luz, Eda, and The Emerald guard said at once. "Go, boss!" Two other guards said behind them, Warden just giving them a thumbs up.

"You always avoided capture. You have always been the one to get away, I found it alluring" Hunter just cringed slightly, throwing up in his mouth slightly. "Ew.. I hate everything you're saying right now" Luz cringed as well and quickly nodded her head, agreeing with Hunter. "Me too dude.. Me too..." "YOU TWO STAY OUT OF THIS!!" The Warden threw the flowers aside, as one of his arms grabbed Hunter and held him down and the other guards held Luz up by her hood and grabbed King who squealed and wiggled around like a fish out of water. Warden picked up Edas' head by her head, The Emerald Guard sneaking behind him and standing next to Hunter.

"So how about it Eda? The fearsome Warden Wrath, and the most powerful witch on the boiling isle, together! We'll be unstoppable" Hunter just kept cringing, listening to the Warden and Eda's conversation before turning to The Emerald Guard. "Did you know about this??" The Emerald guard just shook his head, looking back at hunter. "Nope. It's... Kinda disgusting.." Hunter just laughed slightly, shaking his head. "Right? Like really dude? You chopped off her head and had his guards stalk us, why would she go out with you?" The Emerald Guard nodded slightly, crossing his arms and sighing. "Honestly, I don't see them being anything like that. It's.. Unsettling.." Hunter just nodded along before Flapjack (Who was in Hunter hair this whole time) flew out and started pecking Warden arm goop thing, The Emerald Guard looking down and smiling slightly behind his mask. "Is that your palismen?"

Suddenly, they both heard the Warden yell, releasing Hunter and wiping his face/mask thing. They both look over and see Eda laughing before speaking again. "Forget it, You had your guards stalk me and my kid and you chopped my head off, I AM NOT GOING OUT WITH YOU!" Hunter laughed, standing up and raising his hand with flapjack resting on his shoulder. "That's what I said!!" The Warden growled slightly, looking at Hunter before back at Eda. "Well then, If you don't accept that I will have no choice but to destroy-" He got cut off by Luz whacking Warden on the head with Edas' staff, Not knocking him out but making him drop Edas' head.

Hunter stifled a laugh, running over and grabbing Eda's head. He quickly put her head back on her body, looking back down at the Warden. "You guys get out of here. I need to do something first." He said as he quickly grabbed flapjack and flew out of the door, The emerald guard and the other guards following behind him. Eda quickly grabbed luz and king, putting them both in front of her on her staff and flying out of the window. "What about Hunter?! He's gonna get killed!" King shrieked, looking back down and then back at Eda. "He'll be fine. He knows what he's doing.. Hopefully..." Eda said, looking down before flying to the front gate. "We'll wait for him here." After a few minutes, Hunter flew out of the entrance along the Warden Wrath behind him and creating a large hole in the wall. Warden just looked around for Hunter, while the other three just stood at the entrance not moving. Hunter quickly flew up to where Eda, Luz and King were, slightly out of breath and clutching his left arm. "Hey guys, Uhh... could we get a bit of help??"