Sayori and I!

It was a new day, and you were excited! 

(Y/N): I'm starting my dating life!! Hmmm ... let's see ... maybe I'll go with Sayori first! 

You get yourself ready, but as you were getting dressed, you noticed that Sayori was still sleeping. 

She was in a white pajama top with red pajama shorts, and sleeping peacefully. 

(Y/N): Oh brother. Sayori! HEY! 

She didn't wake up, so- 

(Y/N): 

Sayori: AAAAAAAAAAAARGH! 

She fell out of bed. 

(Y/N): Sheesh, Sayori! 

Sayori: Oh, good morning (Y/N)! 

She got up to her feet and shook it off. 

(Y/N): It's noon. You've been sleeping all day. 

Sayori: I have? I didn't notice. 

(Y/N): Ah, good old Sayori! I think she's improved from her depression. So, I'm here to make our first date history! 

Sayori: Really?! Great! I- AGH! I have to get ready! 

(Y/N): Okay, just wear something cute and casual. Don't make it too fancy. 

Sayori: Got it! 

Sayori quickly took a shower, and then began to brush her hair back to normal, and put her red bow on her head. 

Sayori: Isn't the same without you. 

Then she put on a pink bra and panties, blue shorts, a white and black striped shirt, a blue sweater, and finally, some pink flip-flops. 

Sayori: I look like I'm ready for college! 

(Y/N): You ready Sayori? 

Sayori: Yep! 

She came out, and you saw her. 

Sayori: Do I look cute? 

(Y/N): I could just die here from looking at how adorable you are. 

Sayori just jumped into your arms and you hugged each other tightly and made out with each other. 

Sayori: I love you so much! 

(Y/N): I love you too, Cutie Pie! Let's go. 

You let her ride on your back as you took her out for some fun! 

(Y/N): So, what are you up for? 

Sayori: Anything really. As long as I'm with you, I'll have fun. 

(Y/N): Is it true that you suffer from ... you know. 

Sayori: Depression? Yeah. I ... I had a lot of bad days in the past. That's why I tend to oversleep. You know, it makes it easier for me to not go to school, and- 

(Y/N): Then why did you oversleep today? 

Sayori: I was just sleepy. 

(Y/N): Okay. But, you were saying?

Sayori: I had much better days since I first met Monika. She comforted me in that moment, and I said, "I don't want you to put up with me." And then she said, "No, I'm just being your friend."