Chapter 86: Bells' Night

They had only begun to get to know Ji-ho after a leisurely, delicious meal

They had only begun to get to know Ji-ho after a leisurely, delicious meal. Her stories of her and Jisoo's twin swaps astound the boys and Bells. Hobi was laughing uncontrollably as he recalled his and Yoongi's mission to discover them. Yoongi endured excruciating agony.

To the guys' amusement, Ji-ho gazed lovingly at her soulmate. "I apologize for making it difficult for you to understand me, sweetie. It was a secret, as you are aware.". She caressed his hands and entwined her fingers with his on the table, saying, "I was under YG contract."

Yoongi blushed due to the playful sparkle in his brother's eyes. He knows he won't hear the end of it.

Seokjin smiled and let out his trademark chuckle. "You are his true soulmate, Ji-ho. Look how nervous our tiny meow-meow is! A whole marshmallow in your hands. He would've been so embarrassed by now that he would spit out curse words at us." He gave Ji-ho, who was blushing, a thumbs up.

Yoongi wrinkled his nose. "Hyung, please stop talking! Kindly refrain from embarrassing me." Yoongi got red around the collar at the teasing glint in his brother's eyes. His cat's gaze darts erratically, glancing at each brother seated around the table. They sat there, their lips pressed together as they tried not to giggle. In the company of his adorable sweetheart, Yoongi is incredibly tender.

Jimin threw a chuckle. " Alright, enough talking for now. Ji-ho, what about Yoongi-hyung do you find so attractive? Because he's so attractive to me," he said, wagging his eyebrows despite Yoongi's blank looks. Despite hearing that Jimin was a big flirt, Ji-ho was amazed when she met him in person. Idol girls love Jimin. She seems to be enjoying herself immensely with these humorous youngsters every moment she spends with them.

 She seems to be enjoying herself immensely with these humorous youngsters every moment she spends with them

Yoongi took a big breath.Would you like to be killed?"

Jimin's eyes undoubtedly widen, and he gives Ji-ho a pout."Yoongs is very sensitive, really?" He looked at Yoongi and said, "Are you okay with me telling her what I thought was hot about you? I refuse to give away my secrets to your soul mate. It has copyright."

The other tablemates began to snicker at Jimin's mocking expression. Jungkook choked on his drink as Namjoon patted him on the back. Because Jimin is confident Yoongi won't murder him in front of his stunning soulmate, Jimin doesn't mind making fun of Yoongi.