𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 : 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔

❛ i am twenty and you are my second love

i am scared of eternity, oblivion, authority figures, being alone too long, and you.

i am terrified of you because you have the power to destroy me and you don't even know it, you have no idea.

i have been in love with you for so long. so long, i cant remember what not loving you feels like. I can't even imagine it.

and i love you without regrets and without reservations, with a great clear impulse that fills me up completely.

i am less afarid of dying than i am of losing you and that scare me too.

i love you ❜

❛ he was so easy to love

when he held your hand it was like you were flying. when kissed your face you felt like you could fly.

he made crossing the road feel like an adventure; with his hand on the small of your back.

he gave you his laughs easily and he understood when you are quiet and when you were loud. he listened to your words and he listened to you silence.

"come here," he would say, with his arms wide open and you would go. "stay" he would beg, and you would stay and you would stay

until you can't anymore ❜

▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

Now Playing [mix tape: wild hearts]
0:26 ─────♡───── 3:50
◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

bird, billie marten. dead hollywood, mia vaile. broken boy, anson seabra. conversations in the dark, john legend. midnight purple, nasaya,maro. lover, taylor swift. mystery of love, sufjan stevens. iris, the goo goo dolls. paper rings, taylor swift.