Chance encounter 1: the photoshoot

He couldn't believe his luck when he sees Dunk the next day. Phi New, the marketing director was sorting out the issue with an amateur photographer that they weren't happy with, when he walked in. He was dressed in casual wear with a tray of coffee and pastry in hand. It seems like Dunk can look good in anything. He greets Joong as he spotted him. 

"Ai Joong, I didn't know you were endorsing this product

"Ai Joong, I didn't know you were endorsing this product. Want some?" Joong nodded his thanks and was about to reply when they were rudely interrupted.

"Hey you, food delivery guy! You need to leave. This is a private photoshoot. Is he bothering you khun Joong?" A petite young girl with very revealing workwear came over. It was a wonder how quick she changed her harsh tone at Dunk to a sickening sweet tone with Joong. Before either of them could answer, another personnel from the marketing team dragged her away, apologizing to Dunk. Joong got curious at that reaction. Pond had briefly mentioned that he was a business owner who has a hand in a few businesses but what tie does he has with Vespera?

"Dunk Dunk~~ you are a live saver. How did you know we needed you?" Phi New gave him a big squeeze as he spotted him.

"Phi New, can't breathe..." Phi New loosen his hold.

"I dropped Phu and Gem off close by, so I decided to drop in with coffee and food. Some caffeine fix for the early shoot. Why would you need me?" Dunk was confused.

"You are the best photographer I know." Phi New laying it thick

"Dieow Dieow Dieow (wait a minute), isn't Phi Tay the best photographer you know?" Dunk raised his eyebrow.

"He's doing a photoshoot at Chonburi. He's not an award-winning photographer like you. Needless to say you are obligated to help us, khun bpra taan boor-ri-saad. Your revenue depends on this. This is the most highly anticipated product of the year. We have khun Joong today. Our sales is going to increase tenfold." Phi New trying his best to convince Dunk. Joong's eyes widen when he heard what Phi New said. Dunk is the CEO of Vespera?! Paaw Jack, his manager, had told Joong many times that he should be thankful to get this endorsement deal as he had gone through great lengths to secure it. He had mentioned to him time and time again that many rising artists would die for this opportunity.

"Ohoo~~ you are that famous, Joong?" Joong blushed at Dunk's comment. Before Joong could reply Phi New had dragged Dunk away reprimanding him for not paying attention to what's hot in the entertainment industry. Joong is getting more and more intrigued with the things he learnt about Dunk.  

***

A/N: and the plot builds. I hope this chapter is to your liking 😄😄  

Thank you so much for those who voted and commented. Really feeling the love here.🥰🥰Your encouragement has motivated me to push my schedule ahead of time. I'm glad that you are as excited as I am. 🤩🤩

If you're here after reading the rare alpha omega soulmate bond, I really thank you. I can't believe it's still gaining traction. Thank you so much for the votes. 

**I do find it hard to do direct translation within the conversation. It wouldn't make sense because they express it differently, so I replaced it with what makes English sense within the context. Here's the direct translation below:

translation per my understanding:

Dieow- actually just means wait. 

Phi- addressing anyone older than you as brother or sister, not just within family but a sign of respect to someone who is older. Its how the Thai culture works, but I also think its within the most Asian culture to address someone outside of the family with family terms- aunt, uncle, brother, sister. It's the same within my culture. 

Paaw- father/ dad

Khun- Mr/ Ms/Mrs. formality title 

Taan- formality title, shows respect that they hold a higher position than you in a work setting. so it's 1 level up from khun according to my understanding, don't quote me on this. 

bpra taan boor-ri-saad- CEO/ president of the company