KimTay - My Guardian Devil - Final Pt. 🔞

[FINAL PART]

Author's POV

For the next few days, Kim and Tay continued sleeping in the same bed. Tay felt a sense of relief while sleeping next to him.

These days had been the most peaceful in his life in the last few years. He finally felt a sense of belonging and security that he had been craving for so long.

He was living in Kim's apartment in secret. Only Big knew he was living there. Kim would come at night from his studio and then both would have dinner together. Kim would discuss the current song he was working on. Tay listens but doesn't speak much.

Within a few days, Tay opened up. He started sharing about his favourites. His colour, food, actor, actress, songs, holiday destination and books. Kim would listen to him with admiration.

Kim felt a deep sense of happiness when Tay shared about himself. But he didn't talk much about Time.

Tay even started cooking dinner for Kim. He would cook his favourite dishes, making sure to add his personal touch to the dish.

Their bonds grew stronger with every meal and every moment they spent together. They would spend evenings watching a movie or playing board games.

Once, during dinner, Tay looked at Kim seriously and said, "Kim. I am ready to share about Time."

"Tay, are you sure?", Kim asked as he placed down his fork. Tay nodded with a smile.

Tay began, "Time and I are high school sweethearts. It was love at first sight for me. Later I came to know that he was Kinn's friend too. Their dads were also business partners. Eventually, we became good friends, and later on, he confessed to me. We attended the same university. Even our families accepted us. His mom and dad loved me very much. They saw me as their son."

Tay smiled as he recalled the memories, but his smile quickly faded.

"Then, his father handed the business to him as he was getting old and Time by that time had completed college. At first, everything was nice. But then he faced losses in his business. His stress started affecting our relationship. He would come home drunk and beat me up. I loved him too much and always thought it was because of alcohol. But once he came home sober and he...he"

Tay's voice broke as he spoke. Kim placed his hand on Tay's trembling hands, showing support and comfort. Tay continued.

"He raped me and beat me. I wasn't able to get out of bed for a day and I wasn't able to visit my parents because of the bruises. This continued until one day he brought one of his business clients. He wanted me to sleep with his client so that he could crack a deal. I refused and left the house and went to my parent's house. Later, in the name of convincing he came to my house and threatened to kill my family if I tried to tell anyone about anything, even to Kinn. Since then he has abused me and molested me and I couldn't do anything about it."

Tay broke down into tears. Kim got up from his chair and went to Tay's side and pulled him into his embrace.

"Even that day, when you came to save, he came to know that you were with me in that street. He thought I was sleeping with you, that's why he called me a whore."

Tay cried harder.

"Shh...shh...now you are safe. No one will ever be able to touch you. I will always be there for you.", Kim said. Tay slowly lifted his head and looked at Kim.

Both kept looking at each other. Tay slowly moved towards Kim's face and kissed him. Kim was shocked at first but then after some time, he kissed him back.