他冷冰冰的[女A男O]

The most anticipated Xiang Jingbai in the Federation has differentiated, not into Alpha but into Omega.

  This result is unbelievable. After all, Xiang Jingbai is definitely the number one Alpha hardware in the Federation in the future. I don’t know how many Omegas are waiting for him to grow up!

  There was no other way, so some trends in the Federation began to stir, and the popular reform of OO Love was seriously promoted.

  Lu Shiqiao also heard that the man had transformed into an Omega, but she was very calm. After all, the other party is a dazzling pride of heaven. As a 'proud son' who lives in the bridge cave, she has deliberately provoked him a few times in order to compete with him. She remembers that he is extremely skilled but cold, and she is not familiar with the rest.

  Until one day, he took the initiative to ask for a fight and looked at her with red eyes.

  Lu Shiqiao:?

  -Xiang
  Jingbai was not as discouraged as outsiders thought after he differentiated into Omega, because this was just expected.

  Of course, there are also those who are discouraged, because the 'cold' Xiang Jingbai doesn't know how to make her notice him instead of others.

  It wasn't until he learned that the pheromone match between him and Lu Shiqiao was over 98%, that his cold temperament that was so repulsive to others finally dissipated, and his handsome face was buried in the pillow, revealing only his red earlobes.