𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬!

___________°✦°✦°✦°___________

𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓕𝓾𝓻𝔂 𝓗𝓲𝓳𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮

___________°✦°✦°✦°___________

𝐓he ORIGINALS tensed up at their surroundings. One moment they were at their mansion and all of a sudden there in what looked like... a theater?!

"What the bloody hell is this?!" The original hybird known as Klaus Mikaelson growled, darting his eyes around his surrounding, full on alert.

The family of Originals thoughts immediately went to Esther. Things had been going a little too well for past few years.

Kol was alive and is on good terms with his family. There also hasn't been any threats. While Marcel was taking care of things in new orleans as they all had moved back to mystic falls and had made peace with the people of mystic falls because Hope was going to the 'Salvatore Boarding School'.

But they should've known it was too good to be true.

The family's thoughts were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. The family of turned around their eyes widening in shock and disbelief.

"Finn?" Freya's voice broke through the silence. There was standing there deceased big brother.

"Hello sister." Finn answered looking like he had enough of this family. How many times had he been brought back from dead. Neither can he live and neither can he die.

"How? you died." Kol asked looking at him puzzled.

"Bloody hell." Rebekah whispered in disbelief.

Freya then runs towards Finn hugging him tightly.

"Any idea who had brought us here?" Elijah raised his eyebrows at Finn if he knows who is behind this.

"No. I'm as clueless as you all." Finn replied.

"Well that's a dead end." Hayley grumbled keeping Hope close to her incase of any sudden attack.

"Hate to break your so called family reunion.." Damon chimes in waving his hand around for dramatics.

Damon couldn't help but it when suddenly he is transferred to some unknown weird threater room full of people that are not his favourite! Not favourite at all. And it was weird and unknown to him and Damon did not like the unknown a similarity that he shares with his father, not that he knows about it. "But where are we?"

Klaus whipped his head towards him, anger taking over his body as he glared at the vampire that has been a nuisance in his plans since day one. Klaus had to admit that Damon had got guts but if only they weren't on the opposite sites they would have been great friends.

"I should've known this was your doing, or shall I say Ms. Bennet's? I thought we had a deal." Klaus questioned already knowing the answer considering she was the group's go-to witch and the only witch that would be willing to help them as Jeremy Gilbert, Alaric and his daughters were gone on a family vacation as Hope had told him.

Bonnie glared at the accusation. "Come on Klaus. Firstly I'm not that powerful and secondly I didn't break the deal." Bonnie would be stupid to break the deal, as all had been peaceful so why would she want a chaos?