dos.

wsg yall? Its been a fat min ik.

𝓈𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓉 & 𝓈ℯ𝓋𝓎𝓃
Saint Emari Rome
Chicago, Illinois - 7:47 pm

Omniscient

Saint was pushin 155 down the freeway in his blacked out Urus Truck, Why? because he was running from the police again, this ain't nothin new.

Although the police could never pin anything to him they still wanted to chase and try to pull him over for no reason, every chance they got.

Saint figured out that they were pulling him over for no reason and decided to mess around with them, who knew it would last over a year ?

Every time he sees those red and blue lights he steps on the gas, and pushes whatever whip he's in to the max evading the police. It was quite funny to him since they couldn't keep up with him, he even rolled down the window at times and stuck his middle finger out, taunting them.
_________________

Saint wasn't really a drug dealer or king pin, he didn't even run the streets fr but everyone knew who he was, and knew to stay away from him.

If you didn't know saint, as an outsider he looked like the meanest dude on earth. His natural resting face held up a mean looking mug, he simply looked unapproachable, and he was.

Saint was fine anyone could tell you that, and even though multiple girls would come up to him, they couldn't hold a conversation long enough because saint didn't care for them, they never caught his attention.

Saint just thought of the girls fast and easy, he doesn't think that he should be able to look at a girl and she'd fall to her knees for him.

One thing about Saint is that he stands on business not bullshit, which means don't approach him talkin bout bullshit .
_______________

Saint arrived back to his house not too after leaving his mother's house and being involved in another police chase.

He parked his car in the garage and turned the car off, but before he got out the car he made sure to press the little black button next to the cupholder.

Pushing the button lowered the license plate back down, he made sure to press the button anytime he seen police because they were most likely always gonna chase him.

Yea the police kinda knew what he looked like, and what he drove, but they ain't know where he lived, they barely knew his name. The police could never catch him and keep him long enough to find out.

After getting his hygiene together and getting settled in Saint was getting a call from one of the most annoying niggas he knew, Juno.
_________________
Although Juno were the boys best friend, he could really work a nerve, if he ever got kidnapped he would probably talk the kidnappers to death, and he knew it too, sometimes he'd use it to his advantage to get what he wanted.
_____________
( saint is bold // juno is italics )

"what"

"nigga don't what me, ole rude ass, But guess what"

"what?"

"bro .. i said guess not ask me what"

"Juno wtf you want dude"

"tone is movin down here wit his girl"

"okay tf you tellin me for"

"that's our homie nigga ! you ain't excited?"

"fuck off my phone juno"

"nah fuck you saint ! i hate nonchalant ass nig-"
*beep beep beep*
______________________

Truth was, deep down somewhere in his body, Saint was excited. He wouldn't have to deal with juno by himself anymore and he'd have his closest friend by his side again.

Tone ( antonio ) was like his brother, they grew up together like brothers because when tone was put into foster care and ran away from his abusive foster parents, Saints mom Kim, took him in and treated him like her own. She became his mother figure and he has loved her ever since.

The boys were two peas in a pod, where you seen one you seen the other, They were inseparable.
_____________________
Tone and Saint met Juno in the 6th grade. He was fighting for his life arguing with a group of bitches, he ate them up tho.

Tone and Saint stood around and listened to the whole argument, the girls were mad because juno was dating all of them at once and when they found out he didn't wanna pick just one girl, he offered to be in a relationship with all 4 of the girls until they all told him he better buy them valentines gifts for the upcoming valentine's day party at their school, he told them he wasn't buying a bunch of gold diggers shit and ran away.

Whole time Saint and Tone were doubled over laughing in the background. They all became friends not too long after that, and have been close ever since. _____________________

Saint missed Desserae aswell, she has definitely became a little sister in his eyes and he would forever protect her. She was there for him and he was there for her. Although when they got closer, saint could tell she was spoiled. Little did he know part of it was his fault, the other part was definitely antonio's fault. He spoiled her rotten.

Saint knew that them moving down here they would all be the big 4 again, just him and his three best friends.

or would there be a person that he doesn't kno about and was totally unexpected to him..?

—————————————
End Of Chapter
Author Notes

Hi yalllll, this chapter is longgg over due, and it wasn't even what i had planned fr but i made the shit work ! this chapter was slightly longer than the last by like 50 words.
Anyways yall fw it ??

Hope you enjoyed !

shayysteez outtt 😝✌🏽