10. Aadhya

"Mom is everything ready?" I asked my Mom

"Almost." She said.

"Mom, fast she must be reaching in 15 minutes."

"Relax Aadhya, everything will be ready in 10 minutes."

"Great, I'll go get changed."

It was a very tiring day at clinic, I was busy for the entire day as I cancelled all the appointments the previous day because of that shity wood party.

I wanted to just eat food and go to sleep but I had already invited Reena for dinner and I can't cancel it at the last moment, as Mom was also done with her preparations.

I got a call from Reena.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"At the gate." She replied.

"Come inside then, Mom is waiting for you."

"Come outside to take me, I am shy."

"Are you serious Reena? You are invited to a friend's dinner not for your marriage proposal."

"I wish you had a brother, he would have looked hot and then I would get married and we would live in the same house."

"Get back to reality I don't have a brother and even if I had and you live here after marriage, I would leave from here once I got married."

"So we would do barter system you marry my brother and I will marry yours, simple."

"Shut up, I would rather die."

"Before you die please get me inside."

"See in front of you."

"Brooo... Your house is so sick, beautiful glass walls, such a good garden, your car collection damnn you are rich dude why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Not everyone show off their money like your brother."

"Oh god, why you guys hate each other so much?"

"That's a very good question to ask your brother."

"Sure I will ask him."

"Leave that aside now, meet my Mom. Mom this is my best friend Reena Oberoi."

I introduced Reena to my Mom and Reena went to hug her.
To my surprise Mom kept hugging Reena for nearly 15 mins and even Reena didn't back off, she hugged her tight.

"Guys!" I said but they didn't hear me.

"Guyss!!!" I shouted loudly this time which brought them back to the reality.