pip's backstory

Nobody's pov

The couple stood there dumbfounded, they were expecting a boy but instead they got a girl. They really wanted a boy but they felt already too attached to this baby.

What should we do with her? We have all boy clothes and decorations, we can't afford to replace it all.

This may seem crazy but....how about we raise her as a boy? I mean she'll find out later but for the meantime...

I don't know....this seems kinda stupid....

Well...we always wanted a boy so why not?

I.... we'll discuss this later, I'm too tired

For years they treated Philipa as a boy, they also called her Philip and pip for short. She got used to it, everybody did. It's not like everyone knows. But the shoulder length hair was still a "feminine " feature which the couple didn't like but Pip was too attached to her "long" hair. For quite a few years pip didn't have any friends either because she was too tomboyish to hang out with the girls or not being relatable with the boys. But in 9th grade a couple of students(tweek and butters)showed interest in her and now they are all a friend group. They also knew about pips secret, but they didn't mind.

Pip loved her feminine features, but her parents would always make her feel uncomfortable, they insist that she goes by he/him and make her voice a bit deeper, which didn't really work.pips voice was a bit high pitched but that's fine. Her parents would always scold her for simple things like doing her hair, painting her nails and secretly trying on dresses in stores.

All those things left pip curious and clueless, not knowing how to take care of her body because no one ever taught her how.even feeling quite uncomfortable touching her own body. That was until she met bebe, she helped her a lot and pip couldn't be more grateful.she taught her how to take care if her hair, how to do her make up(if she wanted to wear any) how to shave, how to take care of herself while being on her period and even went bra shopping, although pip mainly wears hoodie which covers the whole chest area bebe thought that it was ok to own at least two bras just in case.

After a while she started smoking to cope with anxiety and depression,when her parents found out all they said was that it was normal for a "boy his age" to try stuff which filled pip with more hatred towards them.

She was also forced to date girls at a young age.her parents wanted to make sure that  "he" was straight or smth, therefore forcing her to date a rich girl from England named Estella for a few months. They hated eachother, always insulting one another with nasty words knowing they didn't feel the slightest amount of love for eachother. After a few months they broke up, the reason? Well pip had finally had enough if estellas insults and she snapped.pip grabbed Estella by the hair and started slamming her face on a wooden table. She has face scars to this day.

___________________________________________
Anyways that's it, ik this was rlly shit but i just wanted you guys to understand a bit more this au and yea sorry for the bad grammar ig