Normal day-?

Woah I remade it again!! I promise I'll work on flying hearts later it's just this made me cry when I saw it bc of how cringe it is...😢

Anyways!!
Warning!!:

•homophobia
•transphobia
•food poisoning
•cursing

___________________________________
Papers pov:

I slowly get up from the complaints desk, and wiped the drool off my face. Why doesn't anyone ever use the complainants desk when I'm here- it's always just salt screaming at me about Oj not liking her..

Just as I was about to walk away Oj came up to me looking stressed like usual-

"Hey paper- I need someone to come with me to get the groceries for tonight's dinner- will you come with me?"

"Oh yea of course Oj!! Let me just finish up and I'll be right there!!"

"Thanks.."

I sigh, a little disappointed he wasn't asking me on a date.. I would love to just talk to him and have him hold me..

OJs pov:

I lock the door to the hotel and grab papers hand lightly

"S-so what do we need to buy?"

"Well we Need Spaghetti Shells, tomato sauce, garlic bread and I'm gonna have chicken noodle soup."

"Oh ok!!"

I continue to hold his hand until we reach the store. I looked over at him and he looked red, but it's cold outside?

"Why are you so red?"

"Oh um- I- I don't feel to well!"

"Ohh ok, well you can go back home if you need to!"

"No I'll be fine!! I promise.."

"Ok but if it gets worse let me know.. I care about you."

"O-ok.."

After we got all the groceries I held papers hand again, and walked to the park near the hotel. I could see the excitement on papers face.. he's so cute when he's happy..

"Wow it's so pretty out!"

"Yea it is."

"I wish I could stay here forever.."

Fuck why is he so adorable.. I'm not gay!!

Papers pov:

"Hey paper.."

"Y-yes oj!!"

Finally the Moment I've been waiting for!!

"You need to stop falling asleep on the job!!"

.

.

.

"Ok.. but I really need the money.."

"For what?"

"I- I can't tell you it's private.."

"How much do you need?"

"Around 4,000"

"WHAT THE FUCK-"

Salts pov:

Omg my wonderful beautiful husband!! with that peasant. I hate paper. I hate the way he sounds, I hate the way he laughs, I hate the way he talks, I hate the way he steals all of OJs attention.. Oj should love me.. I mean I've always been so good!! Why wouldn't he love a hot girl like myself, why does he have to like men-!!