ch3

Cathrin's POV

Weeks later I was finally on the plane to Vienna. I'm super excited and definitely can't wait to record some videos here. After quite long journey me and my crew finally landed in Vienna. Now we need to rent a car and go to our hotel.

After 3 hours we checked in. I took a shower, did my skincare and fell asleep. This was really tiring day.

Next day I dressed and went to the track. Me and my crew decided to meet before the entry of the paddock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cathrin_fung

10 825 likes cathrin_fung: On my way to Spielberg 🏎️

10 825 likes
cathrin_fung: On my way to Spielberg 🏎️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I met my crew. We talked about how our day should look like. 'So let's start guys!' I smiled and entered the paddock. There was quite a lot of people but I didn't care. Nobody recognised me and it's also good.

Firstly we interviewed Frederik Vesti. He's first in the standings. Next was Theo Pourchaire who's second. After that we went to watch the practice session. I said to cameraman to record this two drivers. Vesti ended P3. Good result.

After free practice we invited our top 3 of it. Enzo
Fittipaldi, Victor Martins and again Frederik Vesti. It was really nice talk. They said many interesting things about formula 2. We thanked them for the time and went to watch qualifying.

Cameraman recorded our last top 3. Martins took pole position. That was crazy ride! We recorded few videos of paddock and ended work for today. Now it's time to rest. We left the paddock and went to local bar to drink some beer. I really enjoy spending time with my crew.