ch4

Cathrin's POV

Next day me and my crew met again at the entry to the paddock. Again we talked what we should record.

I invited for a little talk Ollie Bearman. He's young British driver. I guess he's  18 years old. Just like me. We had a really nice talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
olliebearman

Liked by cathrin_fung and 61 027 othersolliebearman: I feel famous now 😎

olliebearman: I feel famous now 😎

Load 6202 comments

user1: What are they recording?

user2: Why Cathrin liked this post??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We recorded almost whole movie this weekend. We worked so hard that we need a break. I thanked f2 for inviting us. It was really nice time in Austria but now I need some break and I'm on my way to Malaysia.

I really get on well with some drivers, especially with Ollie. We're texting really often.

I was at the airport going through the security control and then I bumped into tall man. 'Sorry' I said. The man turned. 'Ollie? What are you doing here?' 'Oh Cathrin! Actually I'm going to the next race' 'Where is it this time?' 'My home GP- UK' 'Oh that's really nice! I'll keep my fingers crossed!' 'Thank you! And what are you doing here?' 'Going home. I definitely need some rest after this weekend'
We talked for a moment until the security guard came to us and said that we can't stand here and gossip. We came through the security control. I looked for my gate and Ollie did the same. '31A' Ollie said. 'Mine is 32B' what a surprise! Ollie's flight to London was earlier than mine. Actually Ollie was almost late for his flight. We said goodbye to each other and then Ollie run towards his gate.