Breedable

welt panted omegaly, tear forming at the corners his eyes as he fit luochas massive alpha cock in his piete omega mouth, sucking and kitten licking up and down the large shaft.

luacha grab the back of welts head, pushing him futher down his gigantic cock, causing welt to gag, and drool, which made luocha moaning and growl, seductively. welt whimpered and took luocha to the base, flexing his piete omega throat around his length.

as luocha felt himself come closer he pulled welt off his dick by his hair and made him look into his eyes, "good job kitten, now let me treat you." then licked his lips, placing them onto welts, giving him a long passionate kiss.

he then gently pushed welt onto his back, sitting on his knees between welts luscious omegaly thighs, which he gently brush his fingers on the inside of, slowly reaching up to welts dripping entrance.

he prodded his fingers into welts omegaly hole, which was dripping with slick from his heat. welt moaned loudly into his hand.

"my poor baby, i'll take good care of you, take your hand down now love, only i can hear you," luocha reassured, using his other hand to gently take welts from over his mouth.

he slowly scissored his finger in welts ass, making it wide enough for his alpha length to fit in. welt moaned and mewled as luocha loosened him.

luocha took his fingers out and licked them, making eye contact with welt who whimpered at the loss of heat inside him and blushed, watching luochas fingers tentatively, as he ran his tongue around them, licking the slick clean off.

"don't worry baby i'm going to put something much better inside you."

"yes please, daddy. fill me with your babies."

luocha smirked and slowly lower himself into welts hole, only giving welt a few seconds to adjust before he started thrusting.

welt gripped into luochas back as he deepened his thrusts, leaving small claw marks on his alphas back.

when he hit a spot in his ass that made welt see stars, welt dug his nails in deeper, arching his back and moaning loudly, "again, please, daddy."

"was that good baby?" luocha asked as he hit welts prostate again, making him yelp in pleasure and surprise.

"yes, daddy! please keep going!" welt cried, rolling his hips at the same pace.

luocha growled, gripping welts hips and roughly ponding him like he was a toy used for luochas own pleasure, "i'm going to fill you up, kitten."

welt whimpered, "please... please fill me up with your pups, daddy!" welt started stroking his small omega cock, chasing after the orgasm he was approaching.

Luocha was reaching his own climax as his thrusts became sloppy and more focused on his own pleasure.

Luocha came into welt, his knot filling welt whole and keeping luocha in place. welt reached his own climax at the same time, cum squirting all over their bare chests.

"i love you, omega."

"i love you too, my alpha."