Good bye

"He looks so peaceful." Jin nods. "I..." His voice breaks. Jimin placed a hand on the male that lay on the bed's forehead. "It's cute. I always forgot that he was the youngest.

"Is..." Yoongi holds his breath. "He is because he isn't dead...he can't be." Jimin bites his lips. "Yoongi hyung..." Yoongi shakes his head, taking his jacket. "I need some air."

Yoongi was very sensitive right now, so the others let him go. The room was quiet, only some sights and the medical machines filling the room.

"He won't die. Yoongi is right."

The door slowly opened. "Alice, why are you h-" She cuts Taehyung off, running to the male on the bed. "No... fuck!"

Seeing Alice like this, Yoongi gently hugged her. "I'm sorry." Yoongi felt Alice shivering in his embrace, holding on to him tight. "No, he can't..." Tears stained Yoongi's shirt. His heart clenched he could see her like this. After all the time they spent together, they got all close like a family.

"Visitors must go now." A nurse walked into the room gently pushing the group out. They go to their van all sitting in there in silence.

"Ah fuck this shit!" Yoongi hits the steering wheel cursing under his breath. Then Namjoon took a cigarette out all the males took one smoking. "It's..." Yoongi nods. "It's his I know..."

In the backseat, Alice held on to something she found in his pockets, Jungkook's pockets.

A tiny silver heart that was attached to a chain.